P5 getting older, need to replace some stuff

DocHoloday

:
2003 Protege 5
Hi guys, long time lurker but it's my first time posting. I've got a 2003 P5 that I absolutely love (laser blue!). I've run up 130,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. While the engine, trans, etc are in great shape, it's the "little stuff" that's starting to break down. I've replaced 2 of the door lock actuators, a window motors, dome light, etc. I've rewrapped my steering wheel with baseball bat grip tape because the leather cracked. That sort of stuff.

The reason I'm posting is to ask for recommendations. Just today my clutch pedal "cover"/pad (I guess that's what you'd call it), slipped off, leaving me with a bare square of metal instead of a proper pedal. Most of the aftermarket stuff looks like it just "bolts on", but there's no holes in the existing pedal to use. Should I just get the $8 OEM rubber pad? Is there something slightly nicer I can replace it with?

Same goes for the shifter knob. The leather is cracked and peeling and gets kinda gross in the summer heat. Any good recommendations?

Eventually I need:
New pedals
New shifter knob (and whatever the piece of leather/cloth below it is called)
New tail lights (any good LED upgrades?)
New antenna
Replacement AC button (popped out, sorta works if you push it back in really hard)
Replacement drivers seat seatbelt clip (the part you buckle INTO)

All these are little annoying parts, mostly cosmetic, but I'm lost in a sea of crappy tuner aftermarket stuff. Any solid recommendations/links on where to find that sort of stuff? Things that look halfway decent, would fit with the car in general, and not break the bank?

I'm not a mechanic, clearly, and I just don't know where to look for that stuff. Amazon? Ebay? Anything helps!

Thank you guys!!!!

Amazon.com
Blox weighted shifter if its a manual.
I put an Rx8 aftermarket shifter boot on my because it was the only black with green stitching available.
Pedal, I'd stick with oem but that's just me. Most aftermarket pedals shouldn't bolt to the pedal, just to a metal piece that comes with it to "tighten" together so it stays on. Don't really like them though.
Amazon has everything you need though.

I like the OEM pads myself, but if you're looking for something sportier, you should be able to fit MSP pedal covers, if you can find them.

There are also these. Not sure how hard they'll be to put on.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

The shifter boot can be replaced pretty easily with an aftermarket part. Not sure if the OEM is still available. I grabbed one from Amazon.

For the knob, I twisted off the shifter extension and installed a set screw knob. It's a good 3" shorter now.

I'd hit up a Pick and Pull for your A/C switch, seat belt, and tail lights.

If you search around I'm pretty sure there is a DIY on fitting a different antenna to the P5. I can't remember it off hand though.

Thank you guys for the suggestions! I picked up the OEM pedals and the antenna from Amazon. Couldn't find any aftermarket stuff that wasn't super ugly, so I just went back to the OEMs. I'm looking at the Blox shifter knobs thanks to the recommendation from NaturalFlavored. Really appreciate the replies, thanks all!

Back