FS: Tokico Illuminas and H&R Springs and KYB strut mounts

Hello everybody;

Selling a set of four Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts, H&R Racing Springs, and KYB strut mounts. Had them on my MSP for about 5k miles, and decided to go with BC Coilovers; so now i'm selling these.

The Illuminas are pretty scratched up from installation. One of the red setting indicators is missing but not a huge deal. Other wise function as they should.

The H&R springs look brand new and also function as they should.

The KYB strut mounts are pretty beat up. One of the four I had to cut the threading for the mounting bolt, so one of them is completely useless. The other three are in okay condition, however these three might need new mountiing bolts.

Pricing is as follows:

Illuminas ~~~~ $700
H&R Springs ~~~ $150
Strut Mounts ~~~ $75
Shipping ~~~ TBD

Message me for shipping. Price is negotiable.

Word to ADMINS, please let me know if I posted incorrectly.

Attachments

• sale.jpg
    sale.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 202
  • sale2.jpg
    sale2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 184
  • sale3.jpg
    sale3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 178
  • sale6.jpg
    sale6.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 175
  • sale7.jpg
    sale7.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 181
Wow on the Illuminas! I paid about half that for brand new set shipped 10 yrs ago. Have these become unobtainable collector items or is this just cost of living inflation or what? Not even sure GLWS is appropriate.....Maybe I should sell mine for $1200 since they have no issues.

Lol, I bought them for 800 from a well known vendor(lol I didn't know we couldn't use their names), and used for them 5k miles so price listed is not far off from what they're worth. Where did get the Illuminas for half the price? Lol

Last edited:
Dunno, was 10 or 12 yrs ago. That is why I thought it mighta been inflation or something. May have been more like $465 or so but definitely wasn't any 700 or 800. They have held up great and still on the car. end threadjack, bump, GLWS.....

Illuminas, brand new from SU are only $780 shipped, FYI.

Does the 780 include shipping? Also, for potential buyers, I did research on these after the fact I bought them, there are cheaper options from $800. I wish I had done more looking.

Besides that, the price is negotiable and I am open to offers.

Price Reduce:
Selling Illuminas for 500 and H&R Springs for 125.
PM me for shipping info

Do the illuminas make the MSP sit any different in height from the stock blue struts? Is the perch the identical height?

Do the illuminas make the MSP sit any different in height from the stock blue struts? Is the perch the identical height?

If I remember correctly the rear still sit a good inch higher in the rear. Are you trying to avoid the rake look too?

Back