symbiotesrage

:
mazda 3
Hi all, first i would like to introduce myself. My name 7s Kyle and i live in NC, im on the hunt for a new car. My jeep of 18 years and 320k finally passed (threw a rod) and i have been looking at newish cars, I found a 2006 mazda 3 with the 2.3 and 120k for 4995. I test drove it and it was pretty zippy, the only thing(s) i didnt like were the stiffness of the suspension, the auto/manual shifter and the fact that there were two pebble cracks int the windshield. The suspension it seemed rather tight over bumps which made the steering wheel jerk (not uncontrollably but enough to keep in the back of my mind) the shifter, though i dont drive manual as much as id like i keep my have on the shifter and i found out when i left the lot that i had it in the manual setting lol the windshield issue no biggie but still bugs me. Anyone know what would be a good set of shocks/struts to make it less tight? And what should be looked at for concerns on a 120k mazda 3? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, if its can an admin please put it in its right place, thank you for your help

I will say that pretty much any car is going to feel stiff compared to a Jeep, doesn't really matter what is is. There's significantly less suspension travel available, and is designed to feel sportier than an SUV. I'd check to see what all is in the service record, and to see how it compares to what's in the manual since I beleive that the manual has services all the way to that point.

Latest posts

Back