AEM intake and egr pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie chan

:
Pro5
Decided it's time to sell my AEM intake. I love this intake, but now that I'm boosted, I hope to never need it again. This IS the best looking intake for the protg platform.

It is in near mint condition, includes a good intake air temp sensor, the valve cover breather hose and a custom bracket I made that replaces the bracket for the oem coolant overflow bottle (for those of you who run aftermarket overflow bottles), otherwise just install the rubber isolator bolt onto your stock bracket. Also includes one more coupler and two clamps (not pictured) that are in equally good condition. These go for about $250 new, SOLD.

20170209_230233_zps4z6q9hfs.jpg

Picture showing my mounting bracket:
6-12-15%20032_zpsiee9goqj.jpg

More pics:
022_zpsrg4lphl4.jpg

028_zpsyfkxogn9.jpg

And this is just a used egr pipe, threads are all in great shape, no stripped fittings. Painted with black caliper paint. Make an offer:

20170209_231350_zpslglxdepz.jpg

Last edited:
That would be fantastic, and you're close enough we could meet up. Could give you a bit of a deal because I wouldn't have to ship.
I'm stuck deciding on your intake or some suspension goodies altho I do need a new exhaust my muffler rotted out the back so now all I can hear is that when I drive XD

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back