LED Headlights for CX-5 2014-2016

:
2015 Mazda CX5 GT
Hi guys

i want to get the led headlights but i want to ask if i can transfer the xenon kit to the new headlight or not , i have GT model thats come with oem xenon

and here the link for the led headlights that i want to get

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

sorry about my bad english : )

Last edited:
These are fixed Halogen projectors, not auto-adapting/leveling HIDs. Besides, the first line in the description says:

"NOT COMPATIBLE ON MODELS W/ FACTORY HID HEADLIGHTS"

So I guess that is your answer...

These are fixed Halogen projectors, not auto-adapting/leveling HIDs. Besides, the first line in the description says:

"NOT COMPATIBLE ON MODELS W/ FACTORY HID HEADLIGHTS"

So I guess that is your answer...

thanks , but does the original cable fit the new headlights bulbs? cuz i don’t care about the AFS and other functions.

No, your HID bulbs have a D4S socket while the Halogen bulbs are H11. The voltage is also totaly different.

The best buy I made for my mazda

PIAA H11 High Output LED Bulbs 6000k Twin Pack Part No. 17202 - H11

I was waiting almost 4 months, until the low price $207.01 (shocked)

https://camelcamelcamel.com/PIAA-17202-White-Performance-6000K/product/B015FL6K7U

71-8erQ-Y7L._SL1500_.jpg

You have excellent factory Bi-Xenon HID headlights and you want switch to LED headlights? That really doesn't make sense to me! The only reason I can tell is you want nice-looking LED DRLs! You can get some aftermarket LED stripe with fog light acting as DRLs. I believe that is a better way to go for you! :)

Yes i like the new headlight cuz the LED^^ and its have a nice look , and i know the HID headlights have better light in low and high beam than the LED : )

⋯ i want to get the led headlights but i want to ask if i can transfer the xenon kit to the new headlight or not , i have GT model thats come with oem xenon
You have excellent factory Bi-Xenon HID headlights with AFS and you want switch to a fixed LED headlights? That really doesn't make sense to me! The only reason I can think of is you want nice-looking LED DRLs! You can get some aftermarket LED stripe with fog lights acting as DRLs. I believe that is a better way to go for you! :)

some people have an aversion to "stock" and are never satisfied till they do some crappy mods to their cars

Imo change the stock 4300k hids for a 5k or 6k bulb to get a temperature closer to the the LED bulbs. It will cost a lot less.

Imo change the stock 4300k hids for a 5k or 6k bulb to get a temperature closer to the the LED bulbs. It will cost a lot less.

I installed 6k in foglight the temperature color same the led it’s pure white and the other aftermarket DRL headlights add 6k in the lowbeam light thanks.

wow, those are expensive. i wonder how long until the fan dies.
i was considering lasfit for around $60, but don't think i would spend anything over $100.

wow, those are expensive. i wonder how long until the fan dies.
i was considering lasfit for around $60, but don't think i would spend anything over $100.
The aftermarket products is cheapest and some have good quailty like the OEM made , The OEM headlights here in my country cost about 2000$ : ( cuz its have alot of options like afs xenon ... but some of it i dont care about it.

rear led lights

Hi mate
Where did you get your rear lights from? Have you got a link to this site?

Back