MP5 Emblems / Badges - blast from the past! rare (maybe)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznsebass

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
Look at what I recently found sitting in my desk drawer for the last 15 years! Took me a little bit of digging to remember the history on these. The idea started with forum member "vkyolv" and then "Protege5online" put them into production in 2002.

The emblems / badges were a little dusty when I found them but they look brand new (well, they pretty much are new since I never had the chance to install them). No PVC yellowing or fading at all. I would guess the adhesive is still fully intact.

They measure 4" x 1.25" x (approx) 1/16". I believe they were designed to add up to 3 - 5 WHP each but dont quote me on that.

I'm not looking to get rich off these bad boys and I dont know how much anyone is willing to pay for these.

I'll just say $40 shipped for the pair or make me an offer.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Wow, haven't seen a pair of those in a long time. That's probably the last new set in existence.

If I had these, I don't think I could ever put them on. I'd keep them in my little box of treasures.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SOLD. My apologies to everyone else that PM'd with interest in buying - I wish I had more than 1 set to sell.

i'd put one on the trunk of my msp so people could give me weird looks.

Damn. Sold in 7 hrs. Those look super cool

I agree with Jackie chan, I don't think I could put them on. I'd frame them and hang it up in the garage lol

Last edited:
I still have a pair but I used them on the car. Took them off before trading in and stuck them on the cargo box. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back