MAX Floor Mats

nickndfl

:
Mazda CX-5 Sport
Very nice with a lifetime guarantee available at CaRiD or Amazon for $91 delivered and made in USA. They fit well in a CX-5, nice and snug around the edges with easy access to the fuel door lever. The passenger side is just thrown in because I run lots of extra electrical equipment and feed many wires under the mat.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 284
  • reverse.jpg
    reverse.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 267
  • DR.jpg
    DR.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 273
  • PS.jpg
    PS.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Nice; looks good, however I just have to ask what are all the wires in the passenger side left foot well???

I could not see on the bottom side photograph is there any grip that will bite in to the factory carpet to keep it in place?

There are 2 caps that secure the passenger floor mat in place like the driver's side. They are good quality @ $91 delivered from CaRiD or Amazon.

The wires on the right consist of an added dual 12 volt receptacle to power a laptop, Sirius portable and Kustom Signals Raptor radar unit. There are other wires leading to the KS G3 in car camera.

I use the system in my business which consists of auditing trucks in the field. I review their driving behavior and work efficiency. Being an independent third party I have no internal favorites and the video is de facto proof positive or negative behavior. A CX-5 is one unmarked, undercover unit.

They are good quality @ $91 delivered from CaRiD or Amazon.

It looks like the driver's side does not cover the dead pedal 100%. Is that correct? Also, do you think they will slide around much as the bottom side does not have grippers? I know it has the two clips but those may only help with front to back movement; how about side-to-side movement?

Which model of the Maxpider mats were these as they appear different than others I've seen that also carry the Maxpider name.

Also, are they slick if your shoes are wet?

Back