Intake manifold

fistofgold

:
Mazda speed protege
I've read on these forums about the different intake manifolds. But I couldn't find info about the speed circuit one. Has anyone installed it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

The speed circuit mani is a 626 manifold. It deletes both sets of flaps in the intake so you will lose low end and gain negligible top end. You are best of deleting the VTCS flaps and keeping the VICS flaps. Or you can look for an MP3 or FSZE manifold that don't have the VTCS flaps to begin with. The best OEM mani is the FSZE mani. If you want to spend $1k you can get the 505 which is hands down the best but only necessary if you have a high end build, IMO.

The speed circuit mani is a 626 manifold. It deletes both sets of flaps in the intake so you will lose low end and gain negligible top end. You are best of deleting the VTCS flaps and keeping the VICS flaps. Or you can look for an MP3 or FSZE manifold that don't have the VTCS flaps to begin with. The best OEM mani is the FSZE mani. If you want to spend $1k you can get the 505 which is hands down the best but only necessary if you have a high end build, IMO.
Thank you for all the feed back it helps a lot

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Back