2010 GT w/Bose OEM Camera

I'm trying to replace my non-nav Bose head unit with a Sony xav-ax100. I've got everything going with the PAC, etc but I'm stuck in the OEM camera. I bought the AX-MAZCAM adapter, but it doesn't fit any of the plugs from the factory. I believe I've located the harness for the camera and it has 5 wires. white/red, white/blue, white, and two dark blue. I popped the trunk panel and found the backside of the camera harness that had white/red, white/blue, white, and a braided silver. Any ideas what the pinouts may be or how to wire to the AX? Thanks!

This is great, thanks! I already purchased a 12v-6v step down, so I should be good there. Are we assuming the blues B/L and B/L are just jumpers and/or inconsequential?

The two B/L serve as ground for power and shield for video signal to suppress noise.
They are important.

I don't think you can use the AX-MAZCAM harness as your OEM HU does not has the four pin port
that suppose to match up with connector with male RCA jack.

Last edited:
Okay. So white to power, blues to ground and white/red white/blue to RCA adapter in some order. Sounds good. I'll let you know how it goes and thanks again.

Success! Thanks so much for the help. The unfortunate side effect is you can see the age of the OEM camera when blown up on the big screen. Now that I have the pinout down, can always tap a new camera in at the back as well. Thanks Mike.

Congrats and you are welcome !!!

Were you able to use the connectors of AX-MAZCAM ?

Last edited:
Back