2016.5 ITS issues after iOS update

LarryB78

:
2016.5 CX-5 GT AWD + Tech
updated to iOS 10.2.1 on Sunday and since then I've had a few connectivity issues with the ITS - twice now I've had to unpair the phone and start from scratch in order to get it connected for calls/music/etc, wondering if anyone else is experiencing this

I haven't noticed any issues with my phone in the CX-5 but I have noticed that my phone keeps forgetting my home Wi-Fi credentials after the update to 10.2.1. I have to reenter the data and then the phone is fine for a while.

I have issues with my iPhone 6s Plus and lates iOS versions connecting to my CX-5 and to my Prius (Entune suite), yet when I connect my android device to both cars, the infotainment system works perfectly (on both cars).

It's a crap shoot. My Android wouldn't work well at all. Got a different brand android (Moto > LG) and it's perfect.

iPhone 7 Plus w/most up-to-date iOS - had a few connection problems since the last update. Perhaps it is my mind playing tricks on me, but I attribute the glitch to cold mornings. Two days ago it was stuck in a loop of connect/disconnect over and over again. Started it up after being parked in an underground, heated garage all day and no problems.

iPhone 7 Plus w/most up-to-date iOS - had a few connection problems since the last update. Perhaps it is my mind playing tricks on me, but I attribute the glitch to cold mornings. Two days ago it was stuck in a loop of connect/disconnect over and over again. Started it up after being parked in an underground, heated garage all day and no problems.

no trickery, exact same issue here always happens first thing in the morning while the ITS is "warming up" i suppose - I've discovered that if I'm patient it will eventually sync & start functioning properly, also if I warmed the car up via remote start it seems to work more smoothly (scratch)

Back