Roof rack cover part number?

grffn

Contributor
:
'02 P5
I was wondering if anybody possibly knows the part numbers for the roof rack covers?
Or maybe any sites that might sell them?
It's the things circled in the pic
28ksgoi.jpg

-griff

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

All I was able to find. Unless UFO what I did, I needed two fronts, I hit a salvage yard and I was golden. I took a trim tool like a plastic wedge as to not stress it and easy peasy it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping: Does not ship to Alaska/Hawaii | See details

the struggle...
i went to the junkyard and found them a few weeks back. they were all cracked and came apart so easily though, my luck is real lol

yep, not gonna hold up well sittin out in a junkyard. Need Phillips screwdriver and then they pop apart. Most of the time sellers keep whole rack together and don't want to sell just the covers. I have one that is cracked and have been trying to score a set for awhile............

Shipping: Does not ship to Alaska/Hawaii | See details

the struggle...
i went to the junkyard and found them a few weeks back. they were all cracked and came apart so easily though, my luck is real lol

Awe man my bad. Well good luck with the find. They will come up.

Awe man my bad. Well good luck with the find. They will come up.

its all good, thanks for the help tho
if i can find some of those roof rack delete covers or whatever, i might do that option and order some solid roof racks later

yeah i try to look for part outs and to see if i can score some, but theyre really hard to find..

I tried to take the delete caps off a P5 at the junkyard but they broke when removing them. I have a set of stock racks I took off my P5 a loooong time ago (~2002) still sitting in my garage, but shipping to hawaii probably wouldn't be worth it for you.

I tried to take the delete caps off a P5 at the junkyard but they broke when removing them. I have a set of stock racks I took off my P5 a loooong time ago (~2002) still sitting in my garage, but shipping to hawaii probably wouldn't be worth it for you.

Don't they sell a standard rate box as long as it fits it doesn't matter the weight???

I don't want to split them up, I would be stuck with partial roof racks that nobody would want.

I don't want to split them up, I would be stuck with partial roof racks that nobody would want.

it was worth a try, haha. im stuck with that problem.. thats why i might just delete the oem one, find those filler stripts and buy some durable racks
thanks tho! i appreciate it

Did that exact thing yesterday...

Back