Squid here

It looked like a VW dealership in the back of your pic, I drive by it all the time. I have two MSPs and know a few other MSP/protege people in Austin if you ever want to go to any meets. There is a Cobb meet this Thursday evening and Saturday nights there is a big meet off Wells Branch Parkway and Mopac. Monday nights there is a meet at gatti town in southpark meadows but I have never actually stopped at it, just drove by.

Pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looked like a VW dealership in the back of your pic, I drive by it all the time. I have two MSPs and know a few other MSP/protege people in Austin if you ever want to go to any meets. There is a Cobb meet this Thursday evening and Saturday nights there is a big meet off Wells Branch Parkway and Mopac. Monday nights there is a meet at gatti town in southpark meadows but I have never actually stopped at it, just drove by.

Seems legit. I'm new to Austin man so still getting to know the place. I've seen the one on South Park meadows but never stopped by. Well get at me whenever I'm always down to meet more peeps in the Mazda scene. I'm new to all this I've been a VW guy all my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get a PM. I also have some extra P5 and MSP parts if you are looking for anything.

8fb4597a969fcbd52a5850f0846e985d.jpg
09cf665a6f1a36af83b7889d8715620c.jpg
ee9a1521e5a7cf1b72d27dcdeddbb995.jpg
7f8d94d28db3438cab4c971cb0bec3eb.jpg

So work and training have been keeping me busy, finally reached master tech so well worth it. Small update finally got around to those headlights everyone pointed out lol love the finished product. Now to install the tails lol

SC:derty_rabbit IG: derty_rabbit add me up

Back