2016 CX-5 Drivers Rocking Chair

Hi All - I have a 2016 CX-5 with power driver seat. (Very sad it does not have memory seats, but that's another topic).

When I accelerate or brake, there's a slight "click" felt in the seat.

The rails appear to be solidly bolted to the floor, but I can't seem to isolate what is the sloppy component. The dealer advised this movement is normal for power seats- however I wasn't able to notice it in the CX5 on the showroom floor. (I plan on returning to complain again)

Does anyone else have this issue?

Hi All - I have a 2016 CX-5 with power driver seat. (Very sad it does not have memory seats, but that's another topic).

When I accelerate or brake, there's a slight "click" felt in the seat.

The rails appear to be solidly bolted to the floor, but I can't seem to isolate what is the sloppy component. The dealer advised this movement is normal for power seats- however I wasn't able to notice it in the CX5 on the showroom floor. (I plan on returning to complain again)

Does anyone else have this issue?

Yep, mine seems to do the same thing, but the dealership claims they "can't duplicate the issue."

This's a common problem and many CX-5 owners here had their seat rail replaced under warranty due to the same issue like yours. Do a search and you'll find many similar complaints. I actually thought Mazda has fixed the problem for 2016 MY but apparently it isn't!

Back