Who has the light up factory door sills?

Mine illuminate for 30 seconds. I imagine its to lengthen the battery life. If you get an ebay kit thats hardwired, you can have them illuminate as long as the map lights stay on.

I got a set on my 18 GT. I really like them. I have aluminum sills on my 15 mazda6 so i had to have another aluminum set. The illumination is a bonus. Took me 20 min to install and i tossed the templates away as they were paper and useless lol.

Ill post a pic if anyone wants to see.

If you can post a picture of what it look like that would be great. I am planning to buy a sets in the US and get it ship here up North since they don't sell it on the dealership around here.

annnnd they arrived today. Wow. Blazing fast shipping. Almost Amazon like. Impressed with Med Center Mazda.

Love? Hate?

Love the sill lights, they are however a bit of a pain to cutout the paper templates and align them properly so they light off and on when the door opens. Does anyone have a pdf of the templates? I cut mine out before scanning them, they would come in handy for anyone that accidentally made a mistake when cutting them.

Does anyone know if the light up sills for the '17-18's will fit on the 2016 models? I like the matching set of four for the 2017+ models, the 2016 and earlier ones don't have the rear sill plates at all

Really? No link? Post fail.

shop doesn't have a site just a storefront unfortunately. i picked it up while i was visiting. While i was there I asked if they planned to sell to US but they said they weren't since they couldn't figure out shipping unless they found a dealer here in the states.

Back