Can All US Dealers Order Mazda Moly Oil?

:
2020 CX-5
I'm thinking of going with the metered oil change interval at my next oil change. The dealer sells a synthetic, but no doubt it is the cheapest they can find. Is the recommended Mazda Moly oil a standard order item that any US dealer can order for a customer?

Thanks.

Call your local dealer. They probably have it in stock. Most times you can request it, for a price, at your oil change.

Yes they all can! Or you can order them from our sponsor - Med Center Mazda for the best price if you order enough amount for free shipping. You can pay only the labor cost at your Mazda dealer or any local garage you trust to change the oil. Or you can DIY. :)

No. Everett.

No interest in sponsorship. I just joined to read up on people's opinions and ideas for CX5's, since we just bought one for my wife and there's not a lot of aftermarket support like there is for my MX5.

No. Everett.

No interest in sponsorship. I just joined to read up on people's opinions and ideas for CX5's, since we just bought one for my wife and there's not a lot of aftermarket support like there is for my MX5.

Very good dealership there. I bought my CX-5 back in summer of '14 when you guys were at the old location further up 99. Everett has always treated me good and I will be back.

Thanks! :)

If dealer won't carry it you can order it yourself then take it to the dealer to have it changed.

assuming you go to a dealer to get this changed, what is the cost of an oil change like and is it still every 7500 miles (2017 cx5 manual says 7500 but i could have sworn the 16 was lower, like every 5 or 6k). In my 16 CX5, oil changes with Castrol cost me $70 (Castrol would give a $20 rebate each time). Looks like these oil changes, based on oil and filter cost, can be up in the $200 range? How much of a difference does it make? I plan to own the car for a while

Back