need help guys?

boostoli

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
Would this turbo fit my Mazda speed protg ? I have a steedspeed manifold and stock downpipe.

Last edited:
Did you mean to post a link? If it has a T2 exhaust inlet flange and a 5 bolt outlet flange it will fit the stock downpipe and the Steedspeed assuming it has a T2 flange.

Did you mean to post a link? If it has a T2 exhaust inlet flange and a 5 bolt outlet flange it will fit the stock downpipe and the Steedspeed assuming it has a T2 flange.

I thought it was t25 I was planning to buy an eBay turbo just for the meantime. Can't post pic of it

A used garrett turbo is a better option than an ebay turbo. If it fails, and they are definitely known to fail, it will send shrapnel through the motor and then you will need an engine and a turbo. If you decide on the ebay turbo I would have it balanced at a turbo shop at the very least.

I can't find no used turbo. And not planning to ruin my engine just got it built a month ago.
Would the gt3071r be a straight bolt into stock downpipe and steeds peed mani?

It would require a T3 flange turbo manifold and whatever downpipe fits the exhaust flange. Turbos can have several different flanges, T3 is typically a Ford style 4 bolt flange, sometimes they have a V-band flange.

It would require a T3 flange turbo manifold and whatever downpipe fits the exhaust flange. Turbos can have several different flanges, T3 is typically a Ford style 4 bolt flange, sometimes they have a V-band flange.
Could I purchase an adapter from t2 to t3 or not recommended ?

Back