mazda3 parts on a p5?

grffn

Contributor
:
'02 P5
found mazda3 racing beat sway bars (04-06, $200) for front and rear, along with a mazda3 vibrant cat back exhaust (04-08, $225) on craigslist.
do you think these would go in with little to no problem in fitment? or would adjustments need to be made, unless it wont fit at all?

also found 04 rx8 front seats for $50.. very tempting

thanks

I'd get the seats if they're in good shape. But nothing else is likely to fit. The muffler might be salvageable, but only if you want to get it welded in, at which point it's probably not worth it.

I'd measure the spacing of the seat rails before I bought them. Good chance they won't fit either

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'd measure the spacing of the seat rails before I bought them. Good chance they won't fit either

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the mazda3 guys can fit them. And with a little work we can fit mazda3 seats. So I'd wager we could get them to work too. And if not, if they're in good shape I'd flip 'em. 50 is a great price.

Exhaust and sway bars will definitely not fit. MZ3 exhaust exits the driver's side, protege is the opposite side. And the sway bars are shaped very differently.

thanks for the reply guys, i will just stick to p5 specified parts lol
as for the seats, he apparently sold the fronts but only has the back seats now? huh..

Back