Opinions needed. We are about to purchase one of the 3 cars and CX5 is #1

Wait a minute you got a new 2016.5?

BTW someone mentioned only older chicks get CX-5's.......The somewhat upscale bilmore section of Phoenix has lots of CX-5's driven by hot chicks. Counted no less than 8 CX-5s. 4 hot chicks. Okay so I exagerrated the numbers a bit but still. Was in the area for a Dentist appointment and I"m not jokin here :)

2017 Nissan Rogue.

I'm not surprised you can beat EPA estimates on your Nissan Rogue. We drove a rental Nissan Altima a couple of years ago from LA to San Diego with many stop-and-go traffic, and we got almost 40 mpg with 4 adults and full of the luggage in the trunk! Easily beat 37 mpg EPA highway mark and I was very impressed by the fuel savings from its CVT!

Yeah, the car we traded in was a 2013 Altima S. It got on average 32 mpg. Best we got was 36 in it.

Hot women around here drive AMG or ///M cars/SUV's and the higher trim level IS cars or loaded out 4XX series SUV's from Lexus. There are a few girls still in school that are hot and drive the cheaper cars, but by and large, money = hot in my experience.

(boobs)(boobs2)

The Tucson is highly rated even above the RAV4, CX-5 and CRV in some reviews, but I don't buy it completely. Most new cars should be problem free for the most part, but how do they perform after 60k or 100k miles? Hyundais can be hit or miss sometimes. Generally speaking Hondas and Toyotas last. I never owned a Mazda before, but I bought my first wife a new 1992? MX-3 with 1.8 V6. That was a decent car.

Go to Tucson forum there is a thread titled "Horrible Horrible DCT"

Go to youtube and see how people have "Transmission overheat, pull over and wait" videos, how the DCT glitches and just does 2 mph even when you floor it. Try taking a right turn on a state highway and going 2 mph.
I dont know if Hyundai faced a lawsuit overthis or not - I do know that Tucsons were doing 89% YOY sales jump till June - after that it dropped like a rock. Hyundai bought back few cars and gave others some tranny fixes.

Base Tucson is all plastic / very smallish and looks good but if you are in city and do stop and go - DCTs can be a problem. Also Hyundai dealers in DFW think I need to pay sticker for that brand lol - never paying anywhere near sticker for Kia / Hyundai and Nissan. Even for a model released a day ago.

I see lot of CX-5s in DFW region. There is an unwritten rule here - accommodate lane changes for fellow CX-5 drivers.

I see lot of CX-5s in DFW region. There is an unwritten rule here - accommodate lane changes for fellow CX-5 drivers.

pretty hilarious, and yeah, CX-5s seem to be very popular in DFW area. How do you like the standard BSM on your 16.5 touring? I ended up with a 16.5 sport (tinted the windows myself and preferred the 60/40 rear seat), but the BSM almost tipped me over to buying a touring since my wife drives it a lot. I ended up putting the convex mirrors on, which get rid of the blind spots, but does require an extra second of glancing at it, of course. I just don't think i could blindly trust the BSM in the event that it fails that one time.

I was helping my friend look for a used one around 15k for his mom, but ended up going with a used Rogue as well. They didn't get why the CX-5 was more expensive despite less options.

Opinions needed. We are about to purchase one of the 3 cars and CX5 is #1

gotta let them in because they probably can't see you with the huge blind spots :)
Not that bad if you have a pair of JDM low-profile rear seat headrests: :)

2016%252520Mazda%252520CX-5%252520GT%252520-%252520Non-US%252520Rear%252520Seat%252520Headrests.jpg

2016%252520Mazda%252520CX-5%252520GT%252520-%252520Rearview%252520Non-US%252520Rear%252520Seat%252520Headrests.jpg

Yeah, the JDM headrests are great (i have them as well), but the issue is with the C pillars on our cars.

Hello guys my cx-5 bagged handles 100x better then any stock cx-5 just saying :) you can ajust level from slammed to offroad :p

I am the owner of the cx-5 alot more pictures on my instagram kev1njr i will post more on here thanks everyone

Back