Michelin Premier LTX now available for our cars on a 17" rim 225/65R17

Wow, these tires have changed the whole dynamics of the car. Handles wet and dry conditions better and much less road noise.

I notice that too, seems like a softer compound. OEM Toyo is sharper IMO, but didn't last very long.
After since I swap to Michelin Premier LTX my MPG got worse. Any one notice the difference?

I went to the Michelin site and looked at all the 225/65/17 tires for my CX5 and it is not the oblivious best choice in the Michelin. Worth a look.. Ed

I notice that too, seems like a softer compound. OEM Toyo is sharper IMO, but didn't last very long.
After since I swap to Michelin Premier LTX my MPG got worse. Any one notice the difference?

I have the same impression as you. About a 1-2 MPG drop. I actually think the Toyo's have the best combo of MPG and handling.

I noticed a slight decrease in MPG as well. But with how these tires handle/ how quiet they are compared to OEM tires, I'm not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No drop in mpg, but my wife and I drive it like we stole it, never got better than 24mpg in the 4 years we have owned the car. These tires are amazing in wet or dry conditions.

Back