Need wheel advice!

Mahal90

:
MAZDA6
I just bought a 2015 MAZDA6 GT and want to purchase black rims for it. Any advise on where to look and what kind of dimensions I need? I know it'll be 19 inchs in size. That is about it. Thanks guys!

I have considered plasti dip and decided that's not the route I want to go. Thank you for the tire rack link though, what kind of offset would be appropriate for my vehicle?

...what kind of offset would be appropriate for my vehicle?

TireRack will steer you right with offsets.

They'll actually be kind of conservative, so if you find something you like from another source and the offset is within ~5 mm of the lowest offered by TireRack, you can be pretty sure they'll fit fine.

Thanks for your help! I think I will also consider getting my rims painted black professionally since I like how they look. Another question for you guys, I want to lower the license plate on the front so my grille can be seen in its entirety. Any advice?

There are license plate holders that screw into the front tow hook attachment... not sure if you want the plate offset to the driver's side of the front, but that's one option to uncover the grille.

I would like it to be in the middle but just a little lower :) the tow hook option puts it too much on the side. I don't like that look. I'm open to any suggestions!

Back