Grif's White P5

washed, polished, waxed, buffed etc etc the car last night.. looks real shiny and white now
previously was yellowish, and it had some dirt water spots all over the car that were incredibly hard to remove (tried buffing it out etc) but found a neat way to easily wipe it off
will post pics later in the day when i have sunlight :)

actually, here are some from last night (hard to see..)
2e5va8g.jpg

f1f51e.jpg

Looks good! Aside from the front bumper, it looks pretty near spotless. And also, it might be just the angle, but it looks like your hood gaps are a little messed up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks good! Aside from the front bumper, it looks pretty near spotless. And also, it might be just the angle, but it looks like your hood gaps are a little messed up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

yeah, im thinking about grabbing a new front bumper. the bumper is all cracked and doesnt sit flush with the rest of the car. the hood is a bit bent, pretty sure the previous owner got into a small accident, but its not a bad one. if anything, the front bumper is the exterior part in the worst condition
the "tear" was fixedish.. jdm style lol (you can notice another crack near the corner of the headlight
141sbab.jpg

heres the first step we did, the color of the car was previously yellow and we tried a bunch of things to get it white again.
2mripmp.jpg

oddly, what worked is some Fast Orange soap (with pumice) and a Tub O'Towels (the heavy duty ones, can be found at walmart)
put a little of the soap on a towel and begin wiping, itll come right off
we washed the car off with water after and began with the detailing

Last edited:
I might just stay with that bumper. Kinda likin the "stitches" zipstrip repair. Gives it character...........

grabbed a wink mirror from a homie..
no more blind spots :D driving is now a bit more comfortable with less headchecks lol
s3cztc.jpg

my obx axleback arrived really early, a week prior to anticipated delivery date
it was $119 (without shipping; shipping was ~$55, bc im in hawaii..)
290zz39.jpg

here are what some of the welds look like
ejv7sm.jpg

it was a pita removing it bc the bolts were so rusted.. basically corroded into the old exhaust
had to dremel the nuts out to get it removed
bought new flange bolts/nuts and a new gasket and putting in the new exhaust took a literal 5 minutes, compared to a couple hours removing the old one..
i hate rusted bolts with a passion

it sounds a bit louder than stock, you hear it better around 3k-4k rpm, no drone..
nice and quiet with a little bit of a rumble; my ideal sound :)
it also sits soooo flush with the rear valence, i love it

prepare for the sideways pic... im sorry!! its a snapchat pic.
2qd0jg9.jpg

Last edited:
it does look nice. please tell me where you got your cat air freshener lol. a couple of my friends would love that

might order a awr rear sway bar soon..
ordered some bushings to sit for a bit til i decide when to order one

also, what are the fattest tires i can run on some 17x7's?
without spacers? or would i need some? eyeing out some enkeis.. aiming for that beefy look

Last edited:
If you run a small spacer (10mm or less) you can run 17x8s, I have 17x8 BBS wheels with the stock 215/45s and they fit fine. I do have my rear fenders massaged a little to clear.

Back