Grif's White P5

Looks like I got a good 2 years out of my $130 OBX exhaust before it started cracking up and getting all rusted up. Pretty set on a full racingbeat exhaust set up, paired with the corksport exhaust hangers.. seems to be about $500+$400 shipping to Hawaii. Anybody happen to know other places selling it? Or any other suggestions on an exhaust set up?

HKS axel back is what I'm running. I'll try to find the clip I have. I also have a stock muffler if you want it lol

Haven't done much, finishing up finals til I get my winter break to do more.

Replaced the back two exhaust hangers with kartboy polyurethane hangers, s*** is solid! Fixed the rattling problem I had.
Also threw in a used AEM SRI I scooped up from ebay. Ordered an AEM filter wrap so I wouldn't have to worry about it getting wet and messing everything up.
EAxC8ZR.jpg

Nothing big planned cept simple stuff; up next I want to paint the valve cover, new wheels (trying to find a nice set of 16x7 bronze wheels), AWR rear sway bar, bondo/repaint the front bumper or find a new bumper, motormounts...
Sorry that yall came to this thread just to see bolt up mods... I'll get to the fun stuff once I knock out all this easy crap and have her looking a bit prettier :^)

EuStsFl.jpg

6LRKPg2.jpg

Got bored and did some interior mods. Gonna redo the ones on the door later, they're whatever for me atm.

Stealing this :^)

Either this or I will paint all silver interior pieces sunburst yellow.

Looks nice

Ive been running the progress bar for like 9 years. It matched up perfectly with stock end links and the bushings lined up perfect too. I chose it over the AWR because of those reasons and it looks stock if you just glance under there. About 5 or 6 years ago I bought the Moog endlinks #K80868 (i believe) they are beefier than stock p5 links and are greasable. In 9 years never had any clunking.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it.
Is there a specific site you ordered from? Google returns sites like Autoplicity etc..
Gonna try to order it as soon as I find a site to get it from. >:)

**UPDATE

Nevermind, found out cr3motorsports sells them and they're in Hawaii as well :D

Last edited:
Forgot to mention if you choose the beefier rear links i had to use a 90*zerk on the tops otherwise it would hit the inner wheelwell. But might be because im on Eibachs.
Either way they r way more user friendly i think

Be ready for 3-wheel-motion entering angled driveways. One of the rear wheels comes off the ground depending on which way you're turning. Might be a lowered thing. Mine = 1.5 lower all around............

Bought a Ralco RZ STS from ebay.. didn't work out so well on installation.
I have a persistent rattling noise while driving around, coming from the shifter. Not sure if it's those plastic cups or the rubber boot on the lever. Trying to find part names or numbers for it but no luck.
So I decided to go back to the stock shift lever and it only rattles on occasion, not loud just slightly annoying. Throughout this process I tightened everything up underneath, and opted to remove the heat shield under the shift links lol.
I just won't park on any tall dry grass. But tightening everything up seemed to lessen the noise on the stock shifter. It's been happening for a few months now and it was something I wanted to tackle.

Also got AWR transmission & passenger side mounts. Haven't gotten to them yet, waiting for the front mount from Hydramotorsports to come in.
Sway bar and wheels are at the front of discussion, but I want to work on the appearance now. Did a lot underneath already..

Also, does anybody know if I'm able to change the thread title?

dBK6LPT.jpg

that bracket on the driver side trans mount where the clutch line goes, it didn't allow me to use the original clip to secure it. i just zip tied it. can snap a pic for you if you want, let me know

that bracket on the driver side trans mount where the clutch line goes, it didn't allow me to use the original clip to secure it. i just zip tied it. can snap a pic for you if you want, let me know

ah it's all good, i ended up zip tying it as well.
easy and straightforward installation. i just love how different and solid the car feels now, it feels like i'm driving a different car. totally makes up for the vibrations but i'm sure it'll settle more in time.

T7xV6na.jpg

NJsVqHt.jpg

Sedan headlights are in.
It got dark when I finished so I'll post an updated pic of how it looks later.
dleyQMm.jpg

Fabricated my own brackets so I can use my H7 HID's.
tYkr41G.jpg

Also scooped up a used Manzo STS for $30 in hopes that it wouldn't rattle, plus it had it's own "cup bushings" so that's what had me sold. It has slight play in it and you can't hear the light rattle unless you're really trying to hear it, so I went back to the stock shifter bc there's absolutely no play or rattle in it.. now I have two sitting around.
KfC8mfD.jpg

Shift boot was tearing so I got a cheap "Bride" boot lol.
JhqRPj2.jpg

Here's a pic from this past wknd.
PyqskTb.jpg

Trying to only post when I have pics to upload.

looks good. you're going to want to fabricate a shield too on your hid bulb or you're going to blind everyone in the sedan housing. the top shield work better (and is only $20 from amazon, bulbs and harness from hidwarehouse).

71%2BeHrHmRBL._SX466_.jpg

photo-203_zpsq9rrl5aa_b6eaeaac4b4db0e0a9e411060cf2c96272e765a9-jpg.1781657

looks good. you're going to want to fabricate a shield too on your hid bulb or you're going to blind everyone in the sedan housing. the top shield work better (and is only $20 from amazon, bulbs and harness from hidwarehouse).

71%2BeHrHmRBL._SX466_.jpg

photo-203_zpsq9rrl5aa_b6eaeaac4b4db0e0a9e411060cf2c96272e765a9-jpg.1781657

just like w/ the p5 headlights i aimed them directly at the ground. haven't got flashed or anything w the p5 lights so we'll see how these go.
i'd like to either to back to stock bulbs or retrofit projectors. i didn't want to be 'that guy' but it was a temporary solution bc of the wiring differences haha.
when i installed these i was in hopes of foregoing the HID's altogether lol.

Back