Grif's White P5

here are some better pics of how the exhaust looks
27zx750.jpg

2vljv41.jpg

mrxzqt.jpg

im really satisfied with this purchase. hoping itll get a bit louder as it breaks in, and to see how well it ages in time..

thanks! ill have a look around

put on some 15mm Squirrelly hubcentric spacers via https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)
i have to cut the original studs down a bit maybe 4mm or so then i can get the wheel to sit flush against the hub.. currently resting on the old studs
i only work half a mile away so i dont have to worry too much about driving until i get it done
will get some pics once i shorten them down and have it sitting fine
thinking of using a hacksaw..

also got some cheap 1080p dash cam on group on (had a coupon), need a memory card for it lol

Last edited:
put on some 15mm Squirrelly hubcentric spacers via https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)
i have to cut the original studs down a bit maybe 4mm or so then i can get the wheel to sit flush against the hub.. currently resting on the old studs
i only work half a mile away so i dont have to worry too much about driving until i get it done
will get some pics once i shorten them down and have it sitting fine
thinking of using a hacksaw..

also got some cheap 1080p dash cam on group on (had a coupon), need a memory card for it lol

Or you could knock the studs out of those spacers and fit longer studs to your hubs which would then pass through the spacer.

Or you could knock the studs out of those spacers and fit longer studs to your hubs which would then pass through the spacer.
That's exactly what I did. I too got squirrelly spacers, but mine are 20mm. But they have possibly the worst brand name I've ever heard. Why would anyone want "squirrelly" wheel spacers. Just sounds dangerous haha.

i was thinking of doing that but i cba to do all that crap honestly lol
studs are cheap i can always replace em anyway if i have to

i know, i was thinking that the entire time i was looking up info about them lol
i have 5mm hubcentric spacers that i could add ontop of the 15mm, but im sure its a bit dangerous lol

also found an s204 lip on ebay for $44 total to hawaii, hopped on it
ordered bright white hella h7 bulbs, getting rid of the HID's for a more sleeper look
and ordered some carbon fiber wrap for my interior pieces :D

I think you should find wheels before you get spacers, those will be too big if you are running an 8" wide wheel. Unless you cut and pull the fenders and get a camber kit.

So ive shaved my oem studs down so that my wheel can align on the hub and it sits much more flush with the fender now
some rubbing when i hit bumps/potholes (hawaii has so many friggin potholes) but it looks great
lip was also mounted, looks MEANN

So ive shaved my oem studs down so that my wheel can align on the hub and it sits much more flush with the fender now
some rubbing when i hit bumps/potholes (hawaii has so many friggin potholes) but it looks great
lip was also mounted, looks MEANN
Pics! And did you have to trim the lip on the sides?

Pics! And did you have to trim the lip on the sides?

yeah i had to rush to work once i finished it all so wasnt able to today :( will try tomorrow!
and a couple inches or so on each side, need a lot of screws to hold it flush to the bumper lol

been pretty busy the past couple days but managed to catch a couple pics in the midst of it
15yt5bk.jpg

qnpni8.jpg

have to roll the fenders, i rub in the front on hard turns
the back rubs when i have people in the back..

Last edited:
replaced the top radiator hose
it was super swollen and soft haha so might as well. been pretty busy lately with personal s*** so i may not be active as much

thought about painting the side mouldings black so i did a bit of photoshopping.. always liked the look on civics lol #rice
what do you guys think?
117468l.jpg

also changed my brake pedals back to oem, instead of the cheap ebay metal ones i got the car with

Back