Grif's White P5

I loved my s204 lip! Definitely best bang for the buck.

0411_zpshm9j6vme.jpg

shoot, it doesnt actually look bad at all.. i heard the fitment is a bit weird bc you have to use a lot of bolts so it sits flush with the bumper, is that true?

shoot, it doesnt actually look bad at all.. i heard the fitment is a bit weird bc you have to use a lot of bolts so it sits flush with the bumper, is that true?
I only used 6. The two on the ends were bolts with nuts. Hat to trim about an inch off each side. Very easy to do though.

Mayyyyyyyybe just maybe you could find an MP3 splitter.....iffin ya want subtle. Not sure they're around much anymore tho. Used to have it on my P5 before the road debris took it and lower corner of bumper out. Scored another one but went with MSP lip instead......

Was.......

fullfrontal323f.jpg

Started to go with this cut one to use fogs...........

lippitydoodah.JPG

Went this way instead.......

cdm_grill_4.jpg

Time for some sunlight silver to make the scene. Yeah, I know, the plate thing. Not sure it's staying......but it won't reflect back pings on the radar to help tkt me. Also, bracket doesn't stand out like that when bumperskin is silver and somehow the bracket makes the plate curved where it matches the curve of the lip when looking down from top of it.

Last edited:
my mp3 splitter has cracked, broke, and fallen off so many times. my friend used to repair it for me but now im on my own with it lol.

i-tbjPGxz-M.jpg

Last edited:
wago is just a nickname for my car, no n :p
i guess ill have to look around and see what my options are
i really like the msp lip but i want to use my fogs.. id cut it up too

They used to be for sale pretty regularly but the last couple years it seems they have become pretty rare. If you get one I agree that you should not cut it, just delete the fogs.

cdm_grill_4.jpg

Time for some sunlight silver to make the scene. Yeah, I know, the plate thing. Not sure it's staying......but it won't reflect back pings on the radar to help tkt me. Also, bracket doesn't stand out like that when bumperskin is silver and somehow the bracket makes the plate curved where it matches the curve of the lip when looking down from top of it.
Why not just take the plate off altogether? I have not ran a front plate on any of my vehicles the last 7 years and haven't had any trouble. I know it depends on the cops in your area but under the state law you are supposed to have it, yet there is no punishment for not having it. Pretty stupid.

They used to be for sale pretty regularly but the last couple years it seems they have become pretty rare. If you get one I agree that you should not cut it, just delete the fogs.

Why not just take the plate off altogether? I have not ran a front plate on any of my vehicles the last 7 years and haven't had any trouble. I know it depends on the cops in your area but under the state law you are supposed to have it, yet there is no punishment for not having it. Pretty stupid.

hmm, you give a good point about the front plates.. i've always ran front plates in fear of trouble, but i might just take them off tomorrow lol.
only problem is im not sure what to do with the holes, and the cracked paint underneath..

DO NOT CUT A SPEED LIP!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

thats what im worried about haha i really dont want to cut it.. and they seem pretty hard to come by

just run smaller fog lights with the msp lip. you'll be ok

I DID NOT CUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought that one already cut because i wanted to run my hid converted oem fogs! I didn't want to drill the bumper skin to secure it so i decided to go with no fogs or 4" ones with the cr3 adapters to fit the uncut lip i bought.

I did do fog deletes for now until 4" fogs that are HID capable are found.

Not worth the hassle by cops and there is a fine here. My car is visual and audible target for policing.........and messing with holes in bumper skin or finding an undrilled one not worth it to me either.

my mp3 splitter has cracked, broke, and fallen off so many times. my friend used to repair it for me but now im on my own with it lol.

i-tbjPGxz-M.jpg
Never had any issue with mine but I had heavy duty hardware on it.

Back