Grif's White P5

thanks for the maintenance info, will keep that in mind
yes rust is definitely an issue down here, but im surprised my p5 hardly has any.. if anything the bolts are pretty rusted underneath lol

installed the teins today, s-tech springs. front was a breeze but the back gave me a headache.
bolts were all seized up; many breaks and a couple beers later until we were able to finish the back
also put air suspension on a friends g35
didnt take any pics of the wago as i started late and ended at night.. so thought id at least post a pic from today
mhsufn.jpg

(p5 in le garage)

Last edited:
funny story. i locked my keys in the car trying to program the new keyfob that came in (er well.. used from amazon) for my autolocks so i wouldnt have to use my key all the time..
got a bit annoyed bc i couldnt program it (also ran to walmart for batteries) so i gave up and sat on the porch only to realize i left my keys in the car.
had to pry the door open a bit using a pretty thick screw driver and slide a skinny pole with a hook in to unlock it via autolock buttons.
realized how easy it is to break into p5's, i have a kill switch but may try to up my security but not sure how

heres the pics of the wago with the springs on em.. i think itll drop a tad bit as it sits in a bit
i havent washed her in forever but im going to give it a good wash and detail maybe this wk
also getting tint this wk
those racks made me feel a bit sick.. i really want to upgrade them sometime in the future but im not sure where to get the channel fillers for em. any recommendations?
fz0jr5.jpg

2i9064o.jpg

Last edited:
Sits good! And have two kill switches if you're worried. One for the fuel pump, and one for the clutch pedal.

And for the rack, are you looking to just fill the holes where the crossbars go, or get rid of everything completely? Either way that stuff pops up in the FS section fairly often.

(I personally like the strips that run down the sides)

Sits good! And have two kill switches if you're worried. One for the fuel pump, and one for the clutch pedal.

And for the rack, are you looking to just fill the holes where the crossbars go, or get rid of everything completely? Either way that stuff pops up in the FS section fairly often.

(I personally like the strips that run down the sides)

maybe..
i could do for either honestly, i got the car without those plastic covers on the end. i found them at a junkyard the other week but the plastic was really decayed :c
if i decide to upgrade to thule or yakima or st of that sort then getting rid of everything and filling in those channels underneath is what id like to do.
i dont want that little gap left over from the stock racks

figured out why i couldnt program the new key fob, the door switch spring was fully compressed bc the plastic pushing it was stuck on the hole.
also, the wire came out so i got to fish it out to get it working.. crap
dgto3s.jpg

also threw on the mazda hub caps
117uvl2.jpg

hopefully getting the windows tinted later today

really liking the drop though.. ordered 5mm spacers all around; been thinking about grabbing some fd wheels on craigslist
ev2j4z.jpg

that looks good. even the hub caps look good lol. what tire size are you running

Thanks guys, P205/55R16 on the steelies, two diff tires tho.. but its just for now. I heard the fds need 3mm spacers or so to make clearance so we'll see. Couple of fd sets on craigs just waiting for them to drop a bit unless i see something better

got the key fob working. was pretty easy, didnt necessarily have to fish it out just removed the panels by the seat belts, remove two bolts and got the wire in.
also did that jdm cross zip tie fix on the rip on my bumper lol.. temporary fix til i decide to patch it up/paint or get another front bumper

forgot one of the lug bolts broke off a bit, so couldnt add spacers to the rear bc i didnt want to put more stress on that one side.
heres a pic of the 5mm spacers in the front
2u77p0g.jpg

also painted the wiper arms lol
291dyef.jpg

You want extended or stock? I run ARP 1007708 extended studs. And can safely run 20mm spacers with them. Possibly bigger too. You may need extended or open end lug nuts though. If stock length, it doesn't really matter. Local stores should have them on hand.

extended.. maybe 2.5in? i see thats the length of the ones you got lol. might give that a go, im planning on running some big wheels down the road
thanks for the help

Longer studs won't really allow you to run 'big wheels', it will allow you to run large spacers but spacers aren't necessary if you buy wheels in the offset you want.

brain fart :) my bad, im thinking of running some beefy tires and some pretty big spacers in the near future
anyway, got the windows tinted today.. $200 ceramic all around. i like it; ill take better pics of it tomorrow
2h5lkwk.jpg

also, wheres some good places to order lips other than ebay?
kinda been eyeing the wrx lip via s204 lip but i want something that doesnt look so.. home depot
i've always liked the gv lips on miatas but i doubt they have a similar type of lip for p5's
something like this
82E9f6h.jpg

Back