Leather Interior
Misc CF stuff
LED interior swap
Red LED cluster swap

Last edited:
not sure why the pictures rotate..
tein springs come in this wk but have been delayed bc of the storms in nevada
pretty stoked, cant wait to hug the ground a more lol

Looks good, springs will be awesome. Are you sure the paint is coming off under that strip? Sometimes it can be hard to tell, I'm pretty sure there isn't a black layer under the paint. My primer is white. Either way, removing them is a long and grueling process. But well worth it.

Turn on your auto rotate on your phone.

yeah i have it locked so it wouldnt rotate while im laying down but ill try that next time, thanks

Looks good, springs will be awesome. Are you sure the paint is coming off under that strip? Sometimes it can be hard to tell, I'm pretty sure there isn't a black layer under the paint. My primer is white. Either way, removing them is a long and grueling process. But well worth it.

im quite sure, i didnt wanna try to scratch it off but ill take a closer look later.. if anything, maybe rattle can over it lol

welcome! which island are you on? been to hawaii twice and saw a blue msp on the big island the first day i was there. in kauai, all i saw were lifted tacomas lol. didn't run into many proteges but a few miatas.

welcome! which island are you on? been to hawaii twice and saw a blue msp on the big island the first day i was there. in kauai, all i saw were lifted tacomas lol. didn't run into many proteges but a few miatas.

thanks! i'm on oahu, yeah theres not much msp/p5's to begin with here.. mostly miatas, subies, and tons of lifted 4runners/tacomas lol

also got my tein springs in today, gonna try to install them sometime this wk.. aiming for tom morning

yeah those endlink nuts will always get you. i really enjoyed seeing the tacomas over there. i found it interesting they all had the same lift kit and setup.

Rust shouldn't really be an issue, but I'd start soaking those swaybar link nuts in wd40 or pb asap.
yeah when i did the strut mounts, they were kinda a pain in the ass

yeah those endlink nuts will always get you. i really enjoyed seeing the tacomas over there. i found it interesting they all had the same lift kit and setup.
you can only go so far with lift kits etc bc of the recon(struction) laws here, basically everytime you change something with your suspension, you have to go and get it tested etc.
trucks esp, have to have fender flares/mud flaps and tires cant stick out the body.. but people do it anyway

So, the rr valance and emblems were already black'd out or just left off your mod list? I've been on the fence about blacking out my rr valance for yrs, lol.

So, the rr valance and emblems were already black'd out or just left off your mod list? I've been on the fence about blacking out my rr valance for yrs, lol.

oh sorry, recently plastidipped the emblems. the very first mod i did when i got the car was paint the valence, and i love it.. in my opinion the back looks a bit more bare without it being black
you can always plastidip it and if you dont like it, you can simply just peel it off

anyway, installing the tein s-techs in the morning.. currently 2:24am but im wide awake
need to replace the blown front passenger strut too, probably going to get from oreillys. i looked up the brand they hold and theyre kyb excel-g struts.. not bad, except its $90.99 per

I thought I'd post the big list of scheduled maintenance items.

There's a lot of things that can help keep your car happy.

I went to Kauai as well a couple summers ago and was amazed at the popularity of Toyotas there. Seemed like all the locals had 4 runners or tacomas and the rest were all rental cars

Back