Protege5 rubber cargo liner/cover

I have for sale a rubber cargo liner oem for mazda protege5 (off 2002 model) I'm selling it because I want to put a cargo net on the carpet instead.

I will find out what it would cost for shipping to you and let you know, or you can pick it up in person. (metro atlanta)

Pics!
5c0fa638ca6d844851ff362c9d6f37c4.jpg

382f1ef3eddadfc153b9cd12fc8556c3.jpg

Asking $85 plus shipping. Thanks guys!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not trying to discourage sale but you can slit the thing for the net loops to poke thru and have net and rubber mat............GLWS

These are great if you carry anything in your car besides groceries. I have one and it makes cleaning the trunk 10x easier; the carpet mat doesn't vacuum too well. Would recommend. GLWS

Im really interested, as i just purchased a p5 with the intent and purpose of delivering pizzas and eventually being a parts hauler as i am trying to open up my own repair shop....just waiting for the funds to come in.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Sounds good man! It will protect the carpet from just about anything. I've spilt petrol, sand, dirt, hay and just about everything one it. Best part is, you can just hose it down and dry it.

I'm going to try and find out how much shipping is for you, dm me your info.

Hey bryan95502, it's gonna be about 40 for shipping. If you wanna do 80 shipped.

Do you still have the cargo mat?? I'm in Jonesboro,Ga.,I just bought my MP5 and I would like to have it.

Latest posts

Back