DeluxePromo

:
Cx-5
Just hit 40,000 miles!
0c201b49b7d95a00f78a5262c3a5dbe6.jpg

Something wrong with your car, outside temp should be 55 not 38.

Just hit 40,000 miles!
0c201b49b7d95a00f78a5262c3a5dbe6.jpg

Nice, what year and what maintenance have you done?
transmission flush? Coolant flush? transfer case/rear differential oil change?

I'm assuming you had no issues whatsoever .... How are the original brakes and rotors holding up?

Nice, what year and what maintenance have you done?
transmission flush? transfer case/rear differential oil change?

I'm assuming you had no issues whatsoever .... How are the original brakes and rotors holding up?

Thanks man. I always get it serviced by Mazda very 6 months or less. New brake pads, oil changes, checks on engine etc. No problems to this point. Really love the car, it's a 2013 Top spec Grand Touring. Anything you would recommend doing for maintenance? Also any tips on what milage I should start looking to sell if I'm in the future thinking of another car? Also pretty sure I did a coolant flush awhile ago.. breakes and rotars are good, might change in future.

Last edited:
That's the same temp we have at the moment! Brrrr!

That cold start-up sound is something else. After reading the owners manual I was expecting the noise but I wasn't expecting it to sound so awful!

I park in the garage so the morning is not too bad, but after the whole day in the open parking lot, it's even sticky to shift from P to D. The engine is normally rough for the first 20 seconds, but in this temp, it sound even rougher for more than 1 minute. I can only hope the Mazda engineers took into account the extreme cold startup.

Well, at least the CX-5 can display negative temp correctly (yippy)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170104_071811a.jpg
    IMG_20170104_071811a.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 449
56000 on my 2016 , on original brakes, tires changed at 36000, trans fluid drain and fill at 55k, oil changes every 7500 only with Mazda Moly, so far so good, no issues at all

56000 on my 2016 , on original brakes, tires changed at 36000, trans fluid drain and fill at 55k, oil changes every 7500 only with Mazda Moly, so far so good, no issues at all
Damn. I thought I drove my 16 a lot, currently 38k miles.

I'm about to see if the display has a 5th digit installed. I'm about to pass 9999 any time. I can't handle those funny F temps though. It's so much easier when 0 is freezing point!

This is my faults and failure report to date.......

That's the same temp we have at the moment! Brrrr!

That cold start-up sound is something else. After reading the owners manual I was expecting the noise but I wasn't expecting it to sound so awful!

I bet you'd soil yourself if you cranked an E92 M3 in 5*f weather, lol!

That said, what is it I'm supposed to hear when I crank my cx5 when it's cold out? Sounds normal for a cold engine to me (and yeah, I was a bit stunned over the m3...damn!)

Back