Turbo

alex.emrick

:
07 Mazda 3s 5 spd
So I'm wondering for boosting my Mazda 3 after getting the turbo install and all that comes with it intercooler, blow off valve, oil lines, ect. I was wandering what else I would need to do I'm only planning on running 3 to 4 psi for daily driving and then maybe 5 to 7 when out having fun drags or autocross ect. I was wondering if I would need bigger fuel injectors and if the ECU will be able read the boost. If not would I have to get bigger injectors or a better mass airflow sensor. I'm kinda lost after installing it and I know it will have to be tuned so will I have to go standalone because I'm planning on sending my ECU to orange virus for that. If anyone had any info on this just let me know because I'm trying to figure out the numbers of the cost and don't just say get a speed 3

I'm a bit confused. If you are sending to OVT why do you need a standalone? OVT will be able to tell you if they can boost tune your OEM ECU or not, before you buy. Also, if you shelled out the $$$ for a complete kit you might as well had got a custom tune with datalogging instead. No need to send the ECU out. You may need a different MAP sensor, but OVT would have/will be able to cue you in on that. Although your post is confusing as hell so I'm not even 100% sure what exactly you have/have not done lol.

Back