Leather steering wheel

Got this great wheel for my Mazda5 recently. All was great until I pulled my airbag. Ruh Roh! Connectors in the wrong place and the screws for attachment for the airbag don't line up with my airbag. Needless to say I am bummed. Also needless to say that's why its here.
I like to be reasonable. $60 including shipping CONUS, or if its OCONUS or Canada, we'll work out the extra cost. Contact by PM please.

AhZiGu0.jpg

Below is the wheel for sale and my 06 Mazda5 wheel in place. Avoid frustration. Be sure your column connections match this wheel. I believe it came from an 04 Mazda6 Grand Touring V6.
OLoQE6s.jpg

U1WxHp5.jpg

r7ZAH7D.jpg

ilS9aqT.jpg

K8Pc2Q9.jpg

Last edited:
It really IS a beautiful wheel. I documented the scuffs, but once installed, you won't notice them. Plus, you'll be adding your own fingernail scuffs with all the fun this wheel will make you want to have.
I replaced the wheel in my Odyssey with an Acura wheel, and every time I start the engine and grab the wheel, it puts a big smile on my face. Its amazing how a leather wheel enhances the experience.

Last edited:
433 views as of now...that must mean 433 people who have the wrong steering column then, right?

Back