Issues with Pandora and iPhone 6s Plus and IOS vs Android Phones

I believe 59.00.411. When dealer installed that version that cured the dropping signal problem but created a new one where I could not change Pandora stations. A later release of the Pandora app cured that issue and as I said , pretty much working flawlessly now with my IPhone 6S.

59.00.441A is latest

My car is running 55.00.753. Are there known Pandora connectivity issues with this version that were later fixed?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Since switching from my iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 10.2.2 to a new android ZTE Axon 7 with Nougat 7.0, I have had zero problems with my Mazda connect running 55.00.753 NA. Pandora works flawlessly, including no dropouts at all. I can switch between Pandora, XM, AM, FM, and back to Pandora, aHa, and Sticher, as with no problems. In addition, every time I start the car, there are no issues in getting Pandora started, but Pandora needs to be running on the phone in the background, which in my case, it usually is, since I listen to it a lot when I'm not driving. I can access the Pandora menus easily in the car, and switch stations with no problems. What's interesting is that I was having lots of issues with my Toyota Prius Entune suite and my iPhone together, but now my Entune suite works perfectly too with the ZTE Axon 7. When I bought the ZTE phone, the Best Buy Mobile rep was telling me that lots of users seem to have issues with iphones not working well with most car manufacturers infotainment systems, and that android seems to work better.

After talking with folks on XDA, my issues seems to be with the LG V20 itself (VS995 version). The BT drivers are all kind of wonky. The BT driver will not release back to the phone when I turn the car off. Unless I reset it myself, the BT always remains in a "connected to Mazda" status and I get no sound from my phone speaker for multimedia. Then, when I get back in the car, even though it thinks it is "connected to Mazda" it is not really, but the status says it is, so... no sound! Right now, one of the developers at XDA provided a BT fix app that resets BT connectivity and helps. I'm sure over time it will get ironed out for my use scenario.

Back