Protege parts for sale

I have parts for a mazdaspeed protege and I believe some parts can even fit the regular protege but just make sure in advance. Thank you.

Protege Carbon fiber hood- Has hood latch holes for hood latch installation. Badly painted over carbon fiber hood, hence why I am letting it go for cheap. 50 dollars picked up.

Protege Carbon fiber trunk- Showing signs of clear coat fade. Has pre-drilled holes for stock mazdaspeed protege spoiler. 200 dollars picked up OBO.

Racing beat muffler. Make offer. picked up

Protege retrofitted headlights. Headlights lenses coat peeling. comes with wiring. Make offer.

Morimoto HID Ballasts- Make offer.

Morimoto universal led bars- Make offer.

Corksport downpipe- previous owner reinforced welds but it looks horrible but works. Make offer. SOLD

Mazdaspeed protege Springs and shocks. 80000 miles on them, pick up. Make offer.

Mazdaspeed protege relocation brackets- Make offer- SOLD

Mazdaspeed protege stock s-pipe- Make offer

Protege License plate light cover- Make offer

Mazdaspeed protege stock downpipe heatshield. Make offer.

Last edited:
These headlights would fit into my protege5 right? im interested in them with the wiring harnesses. What were you trying to get out of them? -Thanks

Sorry for the late response I haven't been really keeping an eye out for new posts because nobody would really post. But to answer your question the protege and protege 5 have different headlights. So no it would not fit.

These headlights would fit into my protege5 right? im interested in them with the wiring harnesses. What were you trying to get out of them? -Thanks

They will fit but you would have to wire them since the P5 and sedan use different bulbs.

As mentioned, the headlights will fit the Protege5. Depending on the bulbs required for the projectors (i.e. H1, D2S), you need to get the proper HID kit and then hook up the connectors to your OEM wiring. You can YouTube Hid kit install.

Pm me on the headlights please. What kinda retrofit? How long have they been on? And do you have any pics installed and turned on

Back