Just a little purple protege5 build

So I should tighten it little by little until it stops squeaking?...

I think you can safely and comfortably tighten the belt yourself...
Start with reaching in there and pushing on the belt. It will be pretty obvious of its flexing more than 10 mm.

For most of us it was the alternator belt that was squealing.

A good rule of thumb is to reach in there and twist the belt... You should be able to stand it up sideways but not turn it upsidedown.
^^this. a good way to determine if the tension is okay is to tighten it until you can only twist it up to a 90 degree angle

Hey guys what's up!? Just a few quick little questions. Where can I find those "jdm" tails, and is there a way to tint them without it being permanent?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ive tinted the tails on almost every car i have had, i used vht nightshade, and if i wanted to remove it, just rub with gas.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Interesting. I've used nightshade too, but it seems to fade in my experience.

Hey guys what's up!? Just a few quick little questions. Where can I find those "jdm" tails, and is there a way to tint them without it being permanent?

Jdm tails can be found all over the place recently. The fs section and ebay both have them frequently.

Id love a set as well but im not paying some of the prices ive seen for those taillights. Ive never had any issues with nightshade, but i also used several coats.

Ok, the instructions have said that not to use more than 2 coats for street use, so I should just ignor that?

Depends on where you live....where i live you can ride with your hood, doors, hatches off, we dont have emissions, and decently cool cops. I did get pulled over 1 time for them being too dark and he said he needs to be able to see my taillights from 300 yards away...he was kinda a dick lol

I live in the cop city of America. Atlanta's metro area.where street races are the norm, and people would rather take a ticket than get new tags. They are not super stict about my tails atm, but I'm thinking any darker would get some unwanted attention.

I live in the cop city of America. Atlanta's metro area.where street races are the norm, and people would rather take a ticket than get new tags. They are not super stict about my tails atm, but I'm thinking any darker would get some unwanted attention.

Not to mention if you ever get rear ended, you may be put at fault.

True. That's why I'm looking into those jdm tails. They look cool without tint.

Hey guys! I'm looking into a 1.8 coil conversion and wasn't able to find much on the subject. Can I get a link to a post or a explanation? Thanks guys.

636c8595603d701b159b6269b0652e39.jpg

Finally received my rear strut tower bar, and now to find a way to install.

I got to cut holes and remove triming. Idk how to do that. So I'm looking into it.

Cool! I'm going to attempt on a not so cold day, maybe this weekend.

Hey guys! After washing the car and waxing it after the harsh winter, I have a part I don't want anymore.
25af1f7df01c734d1492a7f702a76231.jpg

It's a trunk liner that came with the car, I'm thinking I want a net more than a rubber liner. Where do I sell it and or how much does it go for?
There is a small stain as you can see in the picture, it's from spilt gasoline, nothing a good paint coat can't fix!!

4bab05d0b89d88d5c9fd2c6f7733f8cb.jpg

Hey! Did you already sell this? I see it was posted a bit ago, figured I would ask. I apologize in advance if I totally looked over where someone nabbed it already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back