BFG KO2s on your AWD CX-5?

Hi, I've installed BF KO2 225/65/17 on My 2016 CX-5 and currently the psi in them is 45. I'm feeling very stiff ride; feeling every little bumps or pot holes. May I know the best psi setting for better and safe ride? Or is it at the correct psi? Also, on the tire it's written 65 Max psi..but on the sticker in new tires it's written "Never inflate more than 40 which would effect the beads or something...". Original settings for OEM geolander 91 is 32 psi. Please HELP!!!!!

Hi, I've installed BF KO2 225/65/17 on My 2016 CX-5 and currently the psi in them is 45. I'm feeling very stiff ride; feeling every little bumps or pot holes. May I know the best psi setting for better and safe ride? Or is it at the correct psi? Also, on the tire it's written 65 Max psi..but on the sticker in new tires it's written "Never inflate more than 40 which would effect the beads or something...". Original settings for OEM geolander 91 is 32 psi. Please HELP!!!!!

I can*t give you the exact sweet spot, but if 45 is way too stiff, I*d give the 40 a go. My guessttimate would be 36-38 is what you*re looking for...Good luck and let us know how it goes...

Hi, I've cut down the psi to 39. I could still feel the stifness but not as harsh as it was with 45. Everything else is good, but strangely I could feel the road noise has increased little..don't know why. Performing very good in Snow, haven't been able to try on Ice but it'll be coming shortly, it's already 30+cm snow here in Edmonton. And also, I feel that the vehicle is bit heavy to accelerate not sure it's because of this snow or cutting down the psi.

Back