SS AFC V2 ( Orange Wires ) Help

ogsp5

225 whp @ 8psi
:
2002 p5 (MSP Powered)
Does anyone have the instructions to connect the 4 orange wires for data logging. I have checked the website.

I have a pdf saved to my computer but am not sure how to upload it. Which wideband do you have? You connect the orange/black wire which is the A input to the 0-5V output wire from your WB (blue wire on an AEM WB and I believe brown for an Innovate). If it's an AEM you open the coefficient calculator in the R4 software and set the minimum reading to 10 and the maximum reading to 18.9 and set minimum voltage to 0 and max voltage to 5. For an innovate wideband you set the voltage the same, 0 min and 5 max, but set the minimum reading to 7.35 and the max reading to 22.39. Hit calculate at the bottom of the calculator screen and enter the value in the coefficient b line of the aux input settings screen in R4 (3.008 for an innvoate WB), coefficient a will be your minimum reading, 10 for an AEM and 7.35 for an innovate. Then label your input and test that it reads properly.

I have AEM. If you can upload the PDF and send it to me that would be helpful.

If I attach the wire, do I have make the program changes or can It wait ?

It won't work automatically, you have to do the steps I posted above. Not as complicated as it seems

Back