Millers Diesel Power Ecomax for diesel engines

Buzzx6r

:
BMW E92 M3 & CX-5 AWD Sport Nav 175PS stormy blue with stone
I usually fill up with diesel from my local Asda but every now and then I used to use Shell V-power diesel, largely for its high-detergent and cleaning capabilities. Over the course of 2 years, I've noticed how much quieter and smoother the engine is with V power. The performance increase at lower revs is notable.

Lately I've been using a fuel additive from MillersOils. It adds 4 cetanes and contains plenty of detergent. Full details of the additional benefits here: http://www.millersoils.co.uk/automotive/tds-automotive.asp?prodsegmentID=227&sector=Car

It works out far, far cheaper than using V power yet has all the benefits. I'm still testing the MPG but regardless of whether it improves it (as Millers claim) I will continue to use it with Asda diesel.

Its impact on performance, throttle response, reduced noise and smoother running of the diesel 2.2L is excellent and I would thoroughly recommend it for these reasons. Also as I like to 'look after' my cars and plan to keep the CX5 for a very long time; I hope it will help with the fuel systems longevity.

We don't have Millers here in the US of A; I thought this was about some new Miller Cycle diesel engine lol

Interesting. I searched 'cetane booster' on amazon; large assortment of what look to be similar products, available in US. I may try with my tdi. Thanks.

I usually fill up with diesel from my local Asda but every now and then I used to use Shell V-power diesel, largely for its high-detergent and cleaning capabilities. Over the course of 2 years, I've noticed how much quieter and smoother the engine is with V power. The performance increase at lower revs is notable.

Lately I've been using a fuel additive from MillersOils. It adds 4 cetanes and contains plenty of detergent. Full details of the additional benefits here: http://www.millersoils.co.uk/automotive/tds-automotive.asp?prodsegmentID=227or=Car

It works out far, far cheaper than using V power yet has all the benefits. I'm still testing the MPG but regardless of whether it improves it (as Millers claim) I will continue to use it with Asda diesel.

Its impact on performance, throttle response, reduced noise and smoother running of the diesel 2.2L is excellent and I would thoroughly recommend it for these reasons. Also as I like to 'look after' my cars and plan to keep the CX5 for a very long time; I hope it will help with the fuel systems longevity.
I use Millers but I never, ever use supermarket fuel. I use high grade fuel if it's on offer like Texaco did a points rewarded same price as standard. I don't use Millers for any other reason than keeping the carbon deposits down. It's gone expensive too. It's about 70 a gallon at Opie Oils. Where do you get it?

Back