Msp tuning options

nokturnal

:
spicy orange mazdaspeed protege
So it's now time for me to start looking for options besides unichip cuz it ain't working for me that well. Has any one have tried orange virus? Megasquirt? I've seen a thread about the good and bad about both unichip and ssafc but I wanna see what else is out there beside Going stand alone any info would be appreciated

Wanna make 300 plus but right now all I got is
3"pope down pipe with catless 3"exhaust system gt2871rs front mount. . But I'm on the process of building my other block and I need something better that unichip Cuz it really don't work for me

Is it an old unichip or the new one?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Old version I believe but If I get a new one I would have to buy the program too to be able to tune it my self if not I would have to send it out every time I add new stuff to the car

Yes, but for the ease of plug and play the license is probably worth it. Especially for your whp goal. While I was able to manage the car on an AFC, I was never truly happy with it because one day it'd run great the next ite be awful. I believe it would be like that with any piggyback honestly. Everyone who went standalone have told me what a world of difference it made and turned the hit or miss power into on-demand power. I was trying to avoid standalone and my next venture was going to be a unichip. Sold the car, so me we happened. Sold the car on an AFC v1 tuned on ~14psi.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Oh. But isn't megasquirt also consider a stand alone ecu or can be turn into a stand alone

That's how I feel like it right now the car runs good some days and bad other days so I might have to call unichip and see if I can get more info on their software license

Back