3rd gen Protege Family (MSP, MP3, PRO5)

20161202_203141_zpsokgs7wxb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20161127_180859_zpsomap9kve.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20161202_203650_zpskjgpqxzc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, here is the final product with the gauges in place. Will be installing these soon in the car but until then, I wanted you guys to see what it would look like all done and with the gauges put in. This is for those of you who were interested and reached out to me by pm. For those who haven't done so, you still have time for the price lock as deadline is before the end of year 2016.

Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think and if you have anything questions just ask away.

Not an official GB you have to pm the guy for the info but I think he said its 100$ til the end of the year.

I am not the seller. Nor do I make money off this. If you want the info, just pm me. I will give you the info on who to reach out to. I only did research and tried many companies to make these for us. Only 1 out of a dozen who were willing to make them.

Price is $100 if you ship in your bezel to the company. Or if they have any of their bezels made, they will sell for $125. After making mine, they got 5 available unless they already sold them.

Back