Body shop installed the wrong tailight on my cx5

the OP did, that's how he caught it!

the other guy didn't know there was a difference... how the hell would "walking around the vehicle" let you know there's a difference between CX-5 trim levels? You won't ever know unless you either read the brochure or looked at all the cars carefully at the dealer

your suggestion doesn't make sense and tells me you didn't read this entire thread

or walk around the vehicle - a quick glance at the lighting assembly and you can spot the difference in a heartbeat

I guess I just haven't paid attention lol. I only see another CX5 maybe once a week or so, and never noticed that the taillights were different. When I first got the car I thought maybe the taillights would be LED like the headlights, but since they weren't, I figured they were just the same as the other trim levels. The headlights, now that I notice. I don't think I could go back to a non-LED headlight car after driving mine...

the OP did, that's how he caught it!

the other guy didn't know there was a difference... how the hell would "walking around the vehicle" let you know there's a difference between CX-5 trim levels? You won't ever know unless you either read the brochure or looked at all the cars carefully at the dealer

your suggestion doesn't make sense and tells me you didn't read this entire thread

i wasn't referring to OP, was referring to the "other guy" as you put it, and the fact that side by side you can see a distinct difference in the lighting assemblies

Back