Infotainment CX-9 All-in-One Tweak?

yes i did 4 tweaks today...changed the color of the infotainment to blue, added the speedometer, Nag Screen & added the date....all 4 worked fine no issues

CX-5 2016.5 with Nav
OS version 55.00.760 NA N

yes i did 4 tweaks today...changed the color of the infotainment to blue, added the speedometer, Nag Screen & added the date....all 4 worked fine no issues

CX-5 2016.5 with Nav
OS version 55.00.760 NA N
I added the speedometer but dont see it anywhere. Any special step to follow?

Once added, where you find it? In apps or in nav?

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

I added the speedometer but dont see it anywhere. Any special step to follow?

Once added, where you find it? In apps or in nav?

From what I read Mazda 3 revolution, the tweaks work mostly grate on V55, but not all on V68/v59 (http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...io-electronics/122458-aio-all-one-tweaks.html)

although during the last few days, some one with 59 was able to make some more run few additional tweaks on V59, the instructions are yet tp be discussed http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...22458-aio-all-one-tweaks-234.html#post1890194

I was able to install the hacks. Really easy.

The only issues I have is:

- I don't know how to do the Cast in order to mirrow the screen of my Galaxy S7 Edge
- I don't see the videoplayer 2.x anywhere
- I don't see the speedometer either

Do you get success with the above?
not yet to any pf those 3 yet.
  • Speedometer do not work on 58/59, although recently some one succeed. no instructions available yet
  • Video Player do not work, there are some files that need to be adjusted but SSH is not behaving the same on V55 vs V58+
  • Have not even tried Cast because I have no android

• Speedometer do not work on 58/59, although recently some one succeed. no instructions available yet
  • Video Player do not work, there are some files that need to be adjusted but SSH is not behaving the same on V55 vs V58+
Thank you for confirm that.

Speedometer does work on 59. I can confirm that.
Video player does work as well, just buggy.

I'm bummed I can't get Android Auto to work. I'm well aware it will stop the CMU from booting if it's installed if you do a factory reset, but I can honestly say I would never be doing a factory reset...the risk would be if it decides to factory reset itself one day...if the dealer does it...then they will be on the hook LOL.

Are you serious? You can use google maps or waze !

Yeah but no touch screen screen support makes it frustrating. Plus you have to keep your phone's display alive (which waze would do technically, so that isn't a problem, but everything else...)

on my 2015 cx9 it says usb error when I plug it in. am I doing something wrong. I thought id just have to run the program, install it on the usb, plug it in, turn on the car to acc and it should autorun....

on my 2015 cx9 it says usb error when I plug it in. am I doing something wrong. I thought id just have to run the program, install it on the usb, plug it in, turn on the car to acc and it should autorun....
Check your memory its not formated with ntfs

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

The speedometer appears in the app section? Can you post a photo?

Hey cubanomx. Not sure if you have it working yet but the speedometer app does work on V59. What I had to do to finally get it working was first uninstall it. Then in the AIO tweaks program I chose "Do Not Activate", original background, uncheck the extra options for the speedometer, then compile. As the language I chose English but I'm guessing the language should not make a difference. Afterwards I ran the tweaks and there was an option for it in Applications. Works very well and is very cool!

Good! I use english as well. Will try. Thanks for sharing.

Hey cubanomx. Not sure if you have it working yet but the speedometer app does work on V59. What I had to do to finally get it working was first uninstall it. Then in the AIO tweaks program I chose "Do Not Activate", original background, uncheck the extra options for the speedometer, then compile. As the language I chose English but I'm guessing the language should not make a difference. Afterwards I ran the tweaks and there was an option for it in Applications. Works very well and is very cool!

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Hi, @silverslider. The All-In-One (AIO) tweaks are only for vehicles with the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.

(U.S. model years)
2014-2017 Mazda3
2016-2017 Mazda6
2016-2017 Mazda CX-3
2016-2017 Mazda CX-5
2016-2017 Mazda CX-9
2016-2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata/Mazda MX-5 Miata RF

Back