Where to find 2016 CX5 Grand Touring 19' Wheels

JAG2016cx5

:
2016 Mazda CX5- Touring
Anyone run by anyone/ any place that sells these? Dealership wants $1800 which seems outrageous to me. Don't even think that price includes tires. Thanks
wheels_zpssrrxo3rc.jpg

$1800 is $450 each. Doesn't sound outrageous for replacement inventory.

As these are still fairly new...finding them on used market will be slightly harder than the 12-15 wheels. This forum as well as eBay or Craigslist will be your best bet...just have to check every week and they show up. I have seen a few for sale in past few months.

Wonder how much it is to ship. I have a 2016 GT with about 7k miles. Would be willing to do $1500 with the tires.

Wonder how much it is to ship. I have a 2016 GT with about 7k miles. Would be willing to do $1500 with the tires.

I'd PM the original poster about what you have. If haven't shipped wheels/tires yet you do not have to box them. You can get packing wrap at HD or Lowe's (it's a big role of cling wrap) and wrap them up...I have found doing them in pairs is usually cheaper.

It seems that many dealers don't care to be competitive in pricing. A google search might help to find better places to order from online. Here is one site that came up while searching for the wheel part number (9965-08-7090):

http://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/23123/aly64964-mazda-cx-5-wheel-charcoal-machined-9965087090.html

Today, it shows $259.95 per tire with free shipping.

Careful... read the fine print.

The majority of wheels we offer are (OEM) wheels, reconditioned to factory specifications. Depending on the rim, we may also offer brand new replicas, or new takeoff wheels. Unless requested via e-mail or phone, the customer may receive any one of these.

I see similar prices for repaired wheels on ebay. No doubt brand new dealer inventory will cost more, a difference of nearly $200 is suspect.

Last edited:
I see them on the classifieds here, on craigslist, and on ebay. $900 is the cheapest I have seen for a set of 4 with new tires.

Salvage yards can be a good source too, but I think that you run the higher risk of getting a bent wheel/damaged tire from the accident that put the car in the salvage yard.

Now if its a HAIL or FLOOD car, that's a different story!

Last edited:
Thanks for your responses everyone. Very helpful information. I will continue to check out this site and Craigslist.

Too bad you're not in California. I'm looking to change out the ones on my wife's CX-5. I think they have like 40 miles on them.

Does anyone know the paint/color code for the 2016 cx-5 GT wheels? Looking to touch up but cant seem to find it.

Back