2016 CX-9 Wiper Blade Connector

video on 2016 CX-9 wiper insert change

Ran into the same issue of not finding a wiper blade replacement set from our local Costco/Sam's Club & auto parts store. After I came across this thread I took PTguy advice and got a set of wiper inserts from the dealership, $8/each. Super easy to change out, I made a quick video for future reference. Hope there aren't any other "nuissances" on an otherwise great vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6E5vRdqu0M - I'll admit I've never changed the rubber wiper insert before, I may just do that for all our vehicles from now on

Well i know that the ABLE Wipes listed for 2016 CX-9 on Amazon absolutely won't work at all. First they sent the ones set up for a hook. Then they set an adapter that looks right but is about 2 mill too wide to fit. Sent them a pic and they said keep-em and refunded my $. Shame cause they really look good but only will work with those whose arms and hands are long enough to reach out and use them on the windshield while driving.

Last edited:
Finally found an alternate to OEM, after searching for 2 years.

The Bosch Envision has the right adapter, an earlier post on this thread mentioned the Envision so I figured I'd give it a shot. Perfect fit.

I'm not sure if Bosch has added the adapter to their Icon pack or anything else. I tried the Icon over a year ago and it lacked the right adapter. I also tried multiple Rain-X types (my preferred brand) with no luck.

The Bosch Envision is the first alternate I've found to OEM.

Bought online from Autozone, not in store stock.

Last edited:
Bosch Envision EN24OE & EN18OE
Bosch Focus FS24oe & FS24OE
(rears) Bosch H352 or R1416

NAPA WIP6024FZ & WIP6018FZ (also identical TRICO Exact Fit)
(rear) WIP6014A

Back