CAR and DRIVER's 2017 10 Best

:
02 R53
2017 10Best Cars
"With the evaluation over, the votes tallied, and the staff exhausted, these 10 models emerge victorious.
Welcome to our 2017 10Best Cars. Each year for more than three decades, weve put dozens of new cars through thousands of miles of cumulative evaluation to determine our annual list of the very best automobiles for sale in America. The rules for consideration are simple: Entrants must cost less than $80,000 (anything pricier should be excellent by default), and they must be either a returning winner or all-new or significantly revised. Winning isnt easy, howeverin order to take home a trophy, a vehicle must offer good value, excel at its given mission, and, critically, deliver a pleasurable driving experience. These 10 cars deliver all of those qualities in spades. While none of them are perfect, they come closer to that ideal than anything else you can buy new."
THE WINNERS:

Once again, only Mazda had 2 different models in the top 10

not Honda

not Porsche

not Audi

not BMW

not Nissan (not even close)

Congratulations, Mazda for being the best car manufacturer in the world!

In many people's eyes including my own, I find C&D has very little credibility and is tainted with bias for one reason or another. Besides, what is considered the "best"? That's about as ambiguous as any girls declaration of being "fine".

These reviews are always subjective. But rest assured, they're a lot less biased then Motor Trend lol. Mazda makes some of the best DRIVING cars on their price class anywhere.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

These reviews are always subjective. But rest assured, they're a lot less biased then Motor Trend lol. Mazda makes some of the best DRIVING cars on their price class anywhere.
Yeah, Motor Trend, another one. Do think so that Mazda has the best DRIVING in it's price class? In my experience, I would have to give that prize to the VW Jetta but for driving only.

The Jetta didn't make it into the top 10, and they are not very reliable. Mazda had 2 models, both of which are very reliable.

Back