SoulArmored CX-5 Build

Bloody hell that looks nice. Well done. Very well done.

With a name like Dougal and the use of Bloody.....must be a Sweaty!? A long way from Scotland fellah?

And by the way, those wheels do look great and totally different than the foto when in the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More pictures to come. Tires sit near flush with fenders. These weighed in at 54lbs mounted/balanced which is I believe 5 pounds lighter per corner compared to the stock 19s and almost an inch more contact patch. These tires are not the lightest nor heaviest. Remember these are Performance Summer Tires. Will be updating drive reviews once mileage on them. All in all I'm super happy with how they turned out and the wife really likes them! I'm running Nitrogen at 35psi at all corners. Thank you guys so much for compliments and thoughts!

-Evan-

More pictures to come. Tires sit near flush with fenders. These weighed in at 54lbs mounted/balanced which is I believe 5 pounds lighter per corner compared to the stock 19s and almost an inch more contact patch. These tires are not the lightest nor heaviest. Remember these are Performance Summer Tires. Will be updating drive reviews once mileage on them. All in all I'm super happy with how they turned out and the wife really likes them! I'm running Nitrogen at 35psi at all corners. Thank you guys so much for compliments and thoughts!

-Evan-

For weight, pretty sure Continental makes tires as light or lighter than those BFG's.

CX-5Um: Correct the DWS 06 are advertised 3lbs lighter than the BFG which was my only other tire choice but I got the BFG for cheap so couldn't pass up and these have great reviews on many forums. Living in FL my main concerns for tire performance was dry/weight which leaves me with a summer tire mainly or Max performance all season like the DWS.

Any clearance/rubbing problems? Looks very nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No clearance or rubbing issues. Fitment is excellent and as can see in my latest picture fitment is pretty much flush with the tire and fender as it has slight buldge over rim as BFG runs wide.

Back