GI: 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege Partout

So I bought a local car for a few parts that I needed off of it, now looking to part it out. Turbo set up (turbo, manifold, lines and downpipe) is pending sale, front lip and sills and cluster/shift boot/knob are sold, everything else is available. Has a 3" stainless vibrant catback, Tokico blues with Tein S.Tech lowering springs, SMIC hard piping (which I might keep for myself) and a few other little things. All the other MSP stuff is there. Also have an 03 rear lip that came off my other car that I dont need and the Tokico blues and stock racing beat springs that I dont need either.

Just wondering what everyone would be interested in? Send me a PM or post here, I am leaving this a GI thread as I havent had a chance to take many pictures yet and nothing with the tag in it.

Thanks.

I have asked PayPal for a refund. Several emails through PayPal have been sent with no replies. We exchanged a few PMs on here and the rest was through email. I really wonder if the guy is ok! All communication stopped around December 11. I should have known better to make a deal with a new member and not through the forum. Hopefully I will get the refund from PayPal soon

I have asked PayPal for a refund. Several emails through PayPal have been sent with no replies. We exchanged a few PMs on here and the rest was through email. I really wonder if the guy is ok! All communication stopped around December 11. I should have known better to make a deal with a new member and not through the forum. Hopefully I will get the refund from PayPal soon

Thanks for the info, bWiLKINS has now been labeled a "Potential Scammer". If it turns out something happened to him and or this transaction issue gets resolved in the future, I will be happy to remove the label and update this thread provided I receive the "OK" from bryan95502.

I hope everything works out for you and be sure to only deal with Members that follow the rules! :D

Received a refund from PayPal. I am relieved but sad too. Not only do I not get some much wanted parts but no response from Ben since December 11th. Hope the guy is ok

Received a refund from PayPal. I am relieved but sad too. Not only do I not get some much wanted parts but no response from Ben since December 11th. Hope the guy is ok

Thanks for the update, glad you received a refund from PayPal. Sorry things did not work out, I hope Ben is ok as well but since we do not know what happened yet, the "Potential Scammer" title will remain.

He scammed me on a turbo. I just PM'd one of the mods about it. I paid him Nov. 15th and 24th and have yet to receive anything. Only responses are that he'll look for the tracking info and get back to me. I bet this guy is living well and making a career out of this. I should've known better that to deal with him, but had just gotten back on the forum for the first time in years and had forgotten the seller rules and why they're obviously there. Hoping for a refund from Paypal.

My exact point proven!!! If you all read my posts at the beginning of this thread and would have thought about it, mayne this would have never happened in the first place to you. He did the same thing to me. I tried warning about this guy but no one ever listened. This guy is a piece of s*** and does not belong on here. We don't need people like that. It should be an honor and a privilege to be s part of an awesome group of guys who respect one another, buy parts from one another, and share information about anything that has to do with our mazda vehicles.
Sorry this had to happen to you involved but i am one who also had this happen with the same guy.

He scammed me on a turbo. I just PM'd one of the mods about it. I paid him Nov. 15th and 24th and have yet to receive anything. Only responses are that he'll look for the tracking info and get back to me. I bet this guy is living well and making a career out of this. I should've known better that to deal with him, but had just gotten back on the forum for the first time in years and had forgotten the seller rules and why they're obviously there. Hoping for a refund from Paypal.

Aww man...That sucks, sorry to hear that you got scammed as well by this guy...I hope you get that refund and thanks for posting about it here and letting everyone know...bWiLKINS has been banned, if you have any questions about his info etc, please PM me.

My exact point proven!!! If you all read my posts at the beginning of this thread and would have thought about it, mayne this would have never happened in the first place to you. He did the same thing to me. I tried warning about this guy but no one ever listened. This guy is a piece of s*** and does not belong on here. We don't need people like that. It should be an honor and a privilege to be s part of an awesome group of guys who respect one another, buy parts from one another, and share information about anything that has to do with our mazda vehicles.
Sorry this had to happen to you involved but i am one who also had this happen with the same guy.

You're exactly right, fortunately because we're a trustworthy community, scams are rare but it still can happen unfortunately...It's impossible to control everything and protect everyone...What we can do is continue to communicate and share info as much as possible, improve awareness about the rules and make it clearer to scammers that Mazdas247 is NOT a Community you can scam!

Please guys, promote our Marketplace Rules so everyone knows especially new Members...They're there to protect you!

Here's a link to the rules... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...tplace-Rules&p=6444980&viewfull=1#post6444980

* If you notice a suspicious For Sale related post, PLEASE notify azuelke and myself immediately, thank you.

Back