19x9.5 wheels and 255-55-19 Blizzaks on my 2016 Signature

thugzy

:
2016 Mazda CX9 Signature, 2013 Merc GLK350 4Matic, 2001 S2000
I just put my 19x9.5inch wheels and 255-55-19 Blizzaks on....Maybe I'm so use to the 20's that the 19's to me look small'ish...still looking good for the winter (rockon)

jkg6mv.jpg

1glw1z.jpg

30rtto4.jpg

2guw3ko.jpg

Very nice. I see the Mazda center caps, but they don't appear to be OEM. What wheels are they?

No name on the box...found on Kijiji... Centercaps were blank...I added the Mazda Logos

thugzy the rims do look small, but they don't look bad with meaty tires. What offset are your 19s?

I saw a Signature with base model 18`s with winters and those look really small.... out of proportion IMO

these are +35ET 19x9.5

The only looks that really count is the look of the back of your car as you drive away from others on slick roads. Your tires and the AWD system will work very well. I was on a slick mountain road yesterday, and the car on Blizzaks was secure and stable. I like it.

Are these pretty flush with the fender, or still some room to go an inch wider?

Is it common for Canadians to have a separate sets of winter/snow wheels that you swap during the cold seasons?

Is it common for Canadians to have a separate sets of winter/snow wheels that you swap during the cold seasons?
As opposed to swapping tires on rims. Yes.

Syracuse so not quite Canada but our saab 93 aero had 18 in summer and 15 winters. Different tire profile for same running diameter

Back