Bumper Side Marker Connector/Plug?

Orochipaca

:
Mazda Protege5 2003
Hi everyone, I got my bumper side markers from the dealer, but it seems that the connectors were cut. Does anyone has faced this problem? Is there a way to get a generic? I've tried in a junkyard, but no luck. Thanks in advance, and sorry if the English was bad.

I found this picture and it sees this is how the plug looks like.
Protege5sidemarkerplug.jpgProtege5sidemarkerplug.jpg

The connected were cut on the car? Is the rat of the front bumper harness there?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If you can find the wires from the harness for the side marker lights, you can cut the connector off the side marker lights and just join the wires.

You can use crimp on butt connectors.

The connected were cut on the car? Is the rat of the front bumper harness there?

Maybe the rat chewed the connector off ??? (haha)

I will be replacing my bumper harness soon and you can have the old one to score these connectors off of or just use the harness if you don't has fogs. My harness has some issue with driver side fog powering up. (not bulb,switch or relay problem).

The original bumber was replaced for a sedan Protege bumper, so i guess the past owner cut them off because they were not going to be needed. (?) No idea what happend lol. The wires are there but I can't find the plug/connector anywhere :/

I will be replacing my bumper harness soon and you can have the old one to score these connectors off of or just use the harness if you don't has fogs. My harness has some issue with driver side fog powering up. (not bulb,switch or relay problem).

I don't really need the foglight wires because I'm getting the foglights delete kit.

The point was............my old bumper harness has the side marker connectors you say you need.

Back