Mods--where are you??

Yeah there were 3 or 4 accounts and hundreds of threads. Pain in the ass, but all taken care of.

By the way, I'm not as active as I used to be, so if something is getting out of hand, just do what you guys did and keep reporting it. If I get a few emails at once, its definitely throws up a red flag.

Thanks for wiping out the vermin.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

Yeah there were 3 or 4 accounts and hundreds of threads. Pain in the ass, but all taken care of.

By the way, I'm not as active as I used to be, so if something is getting out of hand, just do what you guys did and keep reporting it. If I get a few emails at once, its definitely throws up a red flag.

Thanks for taking care of it. I've never seen anything like that before on any forum.

I caught it when I was checking on things this morning @ 5am. I banned 3 of the accounts, but I do not have access to this section to moderate, all I can do is report, which I did. It looks like more accounts were made afterwards, and things were taken care of.

If anyone sees any spam like this, please report it. Anyone who has moderation control of the sub-forum in which it was reported, they will receive an email notification. Thanks to those who jumped to action.

Back