Heads up display missing speed limit CX9 2016

Was working fine now is gone. Any ideas about what happened?

That speed limits shows with the nav card. I would check the settings to make sure it is enabled. Re-sit the nav card (read the manual on how to do it - make sure the car is off, etc etc) if that doesn't work, then do a factory reset.

Important: I am assuming you're testing this on a known road with speed limit. Some roads don't have speed limit information on the nav system and it will not display.

Mine's working fine in both locations.
Check the "speed limit display" settings in the navigation menu.
Beyond that, I'm at a loss.

Bought a CX9 Azami AWD August 2016, speed limit never showed up on heads up but only on nav. had my SD card replaced as it was faulty causing the nav to reboot while driving on every trip. Even with new sd card no speed limit was enabled. All the boxes for speed limit were ticked in the settings tab. Spoke to dealer and was offered a test car a demo car which had the feature. looks like it's a error with the heads up its self. I'm still having problems with radar cruise control which has been determined as a design flaw.

when radar is set and your following the car at the front of you regardless of the set distance or speed of the vehicle the cx9 will not slow down and stop if the car at the front stops. The car at the front must be traveling 1km/hr or more to be registered as a car. for example if your approaching the lights or a stop sign and the car at the front has already stopped the car will not recognize it at all. I would like to post a video example if could. It's a constant problem across the Azami Models not just mine. the dealer seems to be keeping it on the low so that it doesn't affect sales. Mazda Australia has been made aware. A recall should be made before someone who is still getting used to the car gets hurt. I have almost had 4 accidents on the freeway alone.

when radar is set and your following the car at the front of you regardless of the set distance or speed of the vehicle the cx9 will not slow down and stop if the car at the front stops. .

I agree that there should be more information provided regarding the use and limitations of the safety features. I was under the impression that the city braking feature would kick in and supplement the adaptive cruise control (which turns off at low speeds). I did once have the car flash a red "Brake!!!" warning when I approached a stopped car too fast. I'm sure that it would have also stopped me before I hit it. But, looking at

The most nerve wracking aspect of the adaptive cruise control is that it only tracks cars directly in front of me. So, if I have the cruise control and following distance features turned on, if I pull onto a curved offramp, the car will sense open space ahead and try to speed up to 65 mph (or whatever I had cruise control set at) just as quickly as it can.

As the bugs are ironed out, I wonder if it's possible to do continual software updates or if each change will require a recall to the dealer.

Back