A little different from a CX-5

You're in a Mazda board. You really didn't expect some resentment?

The guys in the E90 forums were nothing but happy for me when I posted my upgrade.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Congrats man!

Thanks!
We had a M3 vert and loved the naturally aspirated V8.
I think my favorite BMWs right now are the M2, M235i, and X1.
I had considered getting the i8 over the Porsche Turbo but test driving them back to back, it wasn't even close. The Turbo is an amazing car.

Awesome car! The 997TT was a dream car of mine until I saw how much and frequent maintenance was! Out of my budget, but if you can afford it, it's a helluva machine! Enjoy it in good health!

I considered a 997.2TT/TTS but a low mileage are going for $90-110K. So I then looked at 991.2 C4S and a loaded one is around $140K. I figured if I'm going to spend $140K, I might as well spend another $30K and go for a new 2016 Turbo.
Life is short, enjoy it right?! :)

I considered a 997.2TT/TTS but a low mileage are going for $90-110K. So I then looked at 991.2 C4S and a loaded one is around $140K. I figured if I'm going to spend $140K, I might as well spend another $30K and go for a new 2016 Turbo.
Life is short, enjoy it right?! :)

If you can, do it and enjoy it!

I just got my commercial pilot license and am trying to get a job while finishing my flight instructor course. My money should be increasing soon and my first sport car will be an RX-7 FD for sure. The cx5 will be kept and modded still. Although I may get a 1.8 na miata since they are cheap ( can afford one after i finish paying for this engine lol) and put a Chinese custom turbo on it.

mazda-rx7-fd-stance-15.jpg

I just got my commercial pilot license and am trying to get a job while finishing my flight instructor course. My money should be increasing soon and my first sport car will be an RX-7 FD for sure. The cx5 will be kept and modded still. Although I may get a 1.8 na miata since they are cheap ( can afford one after i finish paying for this engine lol) and put a Chinese custom turbo on it.

That's pretty sharp. I saw a GTR today in Ashaffenberg. Thing is loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Chris!!! That is awesome!!! Someday also buy your own small plane? If so, what kind of plane?

I would envy you if the Porsche 911 Turbo is a 7mt. If it's a PDK.......no envy.

How big are those wheels on the CX? Looks kinda small but not bad.

I just got my commercial pilot license and am trying to get a job while finishing my flight instructor course. My money should be increasing soon and my first sport car will be an RX-7 FD for sure. The cx5 will be kept and modded still. Although I may get a 1.8 na miata since they are cheap ( can afford one after i finish paying for this engine lol) and put a Chinese custom turbo on it

Congrats. That's awesome. I can see you getting a small plane and modding it

Your RX-7 looks awesome and congrats on commercial license!

My experience is that the hypercar world of performance is fun for a bit, but then...I'm not rich, and I have other passions, too. So I sold my c6z and moved on. I miss it maybe 1% of the time I'm driving, and 90% of the time I'm on the Internet, rofl!

My experience is that the hypercar world of performance is fun for a bit, but then...I'm not rich, and I have other passions, too. So I sold my c6z and moved on. I miss it maybe 1% of the time I'm driving, and 90% of the time I'm on the Internet, rofl!

Does that come me with age? I'm pretty sure my m4 is probably the last sports car I'll have. I priced a Tesla, but I was like "not now," I needed to get this M-car, otherwise I would have always regretted it.

Wide body mirage g4? Then just add Speedlab super charger or custom turbo?
IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Does that come me with age? I'm pretty sure my m4 is probably the last sports car I'll have. I priced a Tesla, but I was like "not now," I needed to get this M-car, otherwise I would have always regretted it.

I dunno, I'm only 30. I think when I'm in my 50's, I'll probably buy something else absurd.

Back